+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How not to use a squirt gun

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

How not to use a squirt gun

Man Shoots Little Girls With Squirt Gun Loaded With Semen
    "raw dogma" by Nkrumah Steward, creator of 8BM.com

As an 8-year-old girl looked at toys in an Orlando Kmart, a 5-foot-6, 160 pound man with blondish-brown hair politely approached and asked her to open her mouth. Yes, this story gets really nasty. When she refused, he pointed a fish-shaped squirt gun at her, sprayed her face, snapped her photograph and ran. What he shot on her face was not water but semen from inside a squirt gun. The picture he took was going to be used no doubt to help refill the gun.

Apparently this was at least the ninth time -- possibly the 11th -- that a bizarre child molester has struck in the past year, police said.

Most of the squirting incidents have occurred at Wal-Mart stores in Orange County. The man appears to be targeting children who are alone in the toy section of stores.

Forensic psychologist Jeffrey Danziger said the attacker may be acting out a sexual fetish. He also might suffer from a mental illness and be psychotic and delusional. Once again we can thank a forensic psychologist for his take on the fucking obvious.

"Squirting semen in someone's face would be for the purpose of the humiliation, shock and the anger it causes," Danziger said. "He's going back home to relive it and relish it. An assault like this against a child is more twisted still."

He said it was impossible to predict whether the assaults might turn more violent.
    "Some sexual offenders are nonviolent, like exhibitionists," he said. "Others might progress, I've heard of strange sexual fetishes, but I've never heard of this."
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

They should enact the death penalty for this brand of creep. This is even worse if the guy carries a disease or six.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    ironically im wearing an orange county sheriffs shirt right now, maybe i should go bust that punk up. totally sick. the world is going to shit, 7-year olds charged with sexual assault, 11-year old girls pregnant with a proud mommy at that. last year i got cussed out and informed of what was about to be my ass beat by a kid that couldnt have been more than 7. sad sad world we live in. (fyi that 7 year old ran when i feigned a punch at him)

Quote Originally Posted by realistic
    They should enact the death penalty for this brand of creep. This is even worse if the guy carries a disease or six.
    I think that would have to take into account that this piece of shit has ever been laid, a notion I think we can pretty much dismiss.

It would be a shame if this guy was rendered quadriplegic in prison and became the "target" in the weekly bukkake night.

Just catch and kill the fucker.

One shot, behind the ear and it's all over.

Why keep fuckers like this alive in prison or in mental homes....

So we can torture them!

Cool - I love mankind - now let me torture someone
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I always wanted to visit the land of oz, but your scaring me.

Have you seen Wolf Creek or Chopper?

I bet those movies didn't get a ton of publicity in the US.

We want you to visit. We really want you to visit.

Come visit. You'll be fine.

Head on a stick!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Uhhhhhhh....... I think i'm gonna go to Lebanon (the home land) instead. You really scare me (mate)

Will yall stop posting in this thread so it stops popping up in my "New Posts" display.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread