+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Game 6: Pistons @ Heat (Fri 6/2, 8p ET, ESPN) - Keep Hope Alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    If you only love them when they win and throw them under a bus every time they lose, that's bullshit.

Sorry, but it is.

64 wins and an ECF appearance is nothing to be ashamed of. No, it wasnt what we expected, but shit happens. Some people here have gotten pretty fucking spoiled.

Its called expectations, buddy. If they go though the regular season winning games, and looking unbeatable, and they cant make it back to the NBA finals, we have a right to be pissed off and demand more. I dont know where you're getting your logic from. A ECF was great 3 years ago. We're much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by -NoQuarter-
    If you only love them when they win and throw them under a bus every time they lose, that's bullshit.

Sorry, but it is.

64 wins and an ECF appearance is nothing to be ashamed of. No, it wasnt what we expected, but shit happens. Some people here have gotten pretty fucking spoiled.

And this reminds me why I should never waste my time with you. You're a goddamn moron.

As always, your brilliant debating skills dwarf me. I admit defeat to your superior wit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony

Sorry, but it is.

Its called expectations, buddy. If they go though the regular season winning games, and looking unbeatable, and they cant make it back to the NBA finals, we have a right to be pissed off and demand more. I dont know where you're getting your logic from. A ECF was great 3 years ago. We're much better than that.
    Maybe they should go back to the teal years and win 40 games a year and get bounced in round 1.

Maybe then expectations wouldnt get so offended.

OH shut the fuck up. I'm sorry we cant all be as slappy as you about this team. They just crushed our heats with their shitty selfish play. We have a right to be pissed off.

But thats ok, you can be happy with our losing year.
    I'm sure fans of all great teams are happy when they dont win a championship

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    OH shut the fuck up. I'm sorry we cant all be as slappy as you about this team. They just crushed our heats with their shitty selfish play. We have a right to be pissed off.

But thats ok, you can be happy with our losing year.
    I'm sure fans of all great teams are happy when they dont win a championship
    Who said I was happy?

Big difference between being disappointed and declaring war on the team for failing to get to the finals once in 3 years....

Whos declaring war? Because some of us see the need for change? No1 is pulling a GWB here.

When your team comes out and says "Anything but a world title is a losing year, and a disappointment" and then you dont go and win a title, we as fans have a right to be pissed off. We have a right to vent anger. I still have no idea where you are coming from.

Walker did the fucking shimmy... AHHHHHHHHH!!!
    STEW BEEF!

Thats the same as someone pissing on the grave of a man they just killed.

everyone is dissappointed with the outcome of our playoffs this season. for a team that greatly improved its offensive scoring through out the season they certainly struggled in the playoffs when it counted. you dont make it to the finals shooting 30 or 40%. is change necessary? maybe. is it flip's fault we're done? maybe. one thing we should recognize is that the heat are a good club, we beat them in 7 last year, but this year they added jason williams, antoine walker and gary payton to their roster. they are a solid club and we needed to play our best ball to win and 40% just doesnt get it. whether its coaching or fatigue or whatever the reason it just didnt happen. its over now. lets all drink till the hurting stops and next thursday we can all be dirk nowitzski fans for a week or 2.

So I take it Miami won eh? Damn........

+ Reply to Thread