+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 6: Pistons @ Heat (Fri 6/2, 8p ET, ESPN) - Keep Hope Alive!!

Game 6: Pistons @ Heat (Fri 6/2, 8p ET, ESPN) - Keep Hope Alive!!

In Game 5, we finally saw glimpses of our beloved Pistons. Gritty and frenetic defense, coupled with timely offense. It wasn't pretty and it could have been better, but a win's a win. We left it all on the floor and came out as victors.

Well, it's time to do it again.

Our backs are still against the wall and now Miami's feeling the heat. They don't want to come back to Detroit for a Game 7. They know that their best chance at ending the series is Game 6. Expect American Airlines Arena to be a hostile war zone. The refs will be ready to call fouls for breathing on Wade. Shrek's off-arm will be in full effect. Flexo is practicing poses as I type this message.

Let's see more hard traps on Wade:

...more OWNAGE by Ben...

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

...more of Tayshaun's funky self...

...more of Lindsey being pesky Lindsey...

The only way we're winning this game is by doing it together

Let's do this.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    i'll hold all my bitter statements in about the heat. I just want us to keep improving the gameplan so that all the retarded variables in the heats favor are irrelevent. Tayshaun, this is your chance to prove your worth. you may not get better at the pace some here want, but IMO he's always getting better. we need you to get kentucky wildcat hot. and speaking of hot, damnit guys run billups on penetration to set up sheed with some easy open jumpers. if he can get those, his shot may come back regardless of the ankle.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Now would be a good time for Tony Delk to get 50-point-game Kentucky Wildcat hot too.

We win if Miami makes 6-20 free throws and if Tay and Delk combine for over 50

Miami has the momentum at home but we will step it up and rape the shit out of them.

Go Pistons

Blog Entries
    We all ride together. Wait, that's not us.

Um, if it ain't rough, it ain't right?

We'll need a nearly perfect game to win "5 on 8" in game 6.

I'm so fully invested in this team I want to say that we'll find a way to get it done, but with all the bullshit going on internally, I just keep thinking that we're going to fall short. If we do, it'll be devastating.
    Find a new slant.

Since it worked so well last time, I'm staying with the negative vibe:

There's absolutely NO way the Pistons win at Miami. Did you see all those clean blocks the Pistons had last night? They'll be fouls now. Miami will be in the bonus in record pace, and they'll shoot 50+ FTs. Joe Crawford was the ref last night, and he's the only ref that gives the Pistons a fair shake. I don't know who the ref will be Friday night, but I'm betting that it'll be Danny Crawford. If that's the case, it'll be 5 on 9 (since DC counts as two crooked refs).

It will take a Herculean effort to beat Miami at home Friday night. They might as well spot the Heat 30 points right now, because the Pistons will have to win by that margin to steal a 2 point victory.

Piston foul-outs Friday night:

Chauncey
    Sheed (in the 3rd, plus a tech)
    Rip

You'd like for the teams to decide this series, but sorry, that's not the NBA. The refs decide.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that Ken Mauer or Steve Javie are going to be there. If we somehow get to game 7, expect Bavetta to reappear.
    Last edited by MOLA1; 06-01-2006 at 11:01 AM.
    Find a new slant.

This is ours to lose now. They've beat 5 on 8 numerous times, its ours to lose. The preasure is on the heat.

Had to edit your post Glenn. We will have none of that bad Karma.

The fate of WTFDetroit.com is in the palm of your hands Pistons.
    Do this shit for the website. Godspeed. 105-87, unleash the alpacas
    fuck a wade and I hope all the Heat fans in the building get flat tires.

+ Reply to Thread