15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

13 86.67%
  • Heat

2 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Game 5: Pistons vs Heat - it's about pride (Wed 5/31, 8p , ESPN)

We didn't deserve to win this game. I can't believe how many wide open shots (not counting 3's) that we missed. At least we played with heart and pulled it out. If we can actually hit the open shots and play with the same energy as today, we should still win in 7.

Yeah, Flexo had a bit of Roid Rage goin on there. I wonder if him and Barry have the same trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by micknugget
    We didn't deserve to win this game. I can't believe how many wide open shots (not counting 3's) that we missed. At least we played with heart and pulled it out. If we can actually hit the open shots and play with the same energy as today, we should still win in 7.

I wish people would stop with this. Teams are going to miss open shots. It happens to every team. How many fucking shots did the heat miss. Its part of the game. Deal with it. Difference between this game and the last few is that we decided to get ballsy and actually play defense that was worth a damn.

eh, screw that. we deserved this win. our defense was the best of the entire series and our offense was the best of the entire series. i don't know what else you need to do to deserve a win.

if Rip, Chauncey and Sheed had shot even remotely decent percentages it would have been a 20+ pt win instead of a 13 pt win. marginal, imo.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    who knows, but Zo is a fag. same shit everytime. he's trying to bait people into fights. he shoves tay then puts his hands up like he didnt do anything. then puts his fingers in Sheeds face when he tries to make peace. he's been trying to bait fights this whole series.

i rewatched the dvr. billups pentration was a big key to us winning along with tayshaun. Also the bigs cut to the basket better and got a better grip on the pass. We went after shaq with no resolve and it paid off.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Piston's blocks:

Game 1-4: 8 blocks

Game 5: 7 blocks

And dont forget, Stony, from the stony and wojo show, sorta burried the pistons today on the show. Thats always a huge help

and yea i agree with matt. it wasnt all the way pretty but we earned this win. the heat had 40+ FT's in game 5. less than half that in game 6. Also we did alot of solid things and had a decent gameplan.
    ^

We can bitch about what Zo did, but imo, thats what we lack sometimes. I didn't like it either but it was because he did it to us.

Last game he grabbed the ball after a whistle and dunked it on us during a timeout. We did nothing. Minor detail? Not to me.

We need to defend our fucking bucket at all times. Get a T, or whatever else to stand up to these fucking amateurs.

Ben brought his A game, Tay attacked the bucket, if we get more of that, we'll be fine. Pound for pound, Rip was a heavy weight tonight too. Scrapping away.

And CBill's 3 are getting closer and closer to dropping the way they used too. And when that happens, it over. Especially if RDub gets going too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    We can bitch about what Zo did, but imo, thats what we lack sometimes. I didn't like it either but it was because he did it to us.
    we get technicals for doing what he does. i dont give a shit about whether we push people or not. our physical presence was better than the heat. Zo was being a bitch. i want my team ignoring that dumb shit. zo and trying to intimidate us. he's trying to bait us. we arent here for the first time and Zo aint intimidating anybody with that roid rage garbage.

We did exactly what i want us to do. get them back with basketball plays. not in the fisticuff bait garbage. i'll take ben wallace blocking shaq to the floor over him punching Zo all day. Tayshaun also got more aggressive after that play. What Zo does on the court is trash, i wouldnt want any of our guys wasting time like that for the 2.3 points per game he's giving.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread