15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

13 86.67%
  • Heat

2 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 5: Pistons vs Heat - it's about pride (Wed 5/31, 8p , ESPN)

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

have there been any comments from Joe D about this whole mess? Joe's really the only guy left who has the words to give me any confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by metr0man
    have there been any comments from Joe D about this whole mess? Joe's really the only guy left who has the words to give me any confidence.

No , he hasn't said anything. He knows what he is watching and it's turned him mute
    Hype?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    not even dumars can comfort this can of coaching whoop ass pat riley has put on Flip. I voted for the heat, but i'm hoping for the pistons. Our best chance at this point is mixing in atleast 4 different zones with constant activity, Hope miami misses the 3's they'll get from it, and an explosion from a healthy dyess and rasheed on offense. dyess has laid some serious eggs his damn self shooting wise. I want that hunger he had back, stop passing up shots. We must go at shaq. If they are bunching the paint, then set up rasheed and/or dyess up on him on the perimeter to abuse him off the dribble. We've bailed shaqs oversized foul waiting to happen ass out by shooting these jumpers. Go at him.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

On to Game 6, bitches.

still not a great game. but better defensively. but on offense i think we could have more success if we penetrate and kick out to dyess and sheed for open mid range jumpers. that seemed to be there.

one more thing. never have i wanted to see a team go down as much as i want to see the heat go down. Flexo has been looking for a fisticuff this whole series and i almost want to stab this bitter fag prick in his kidney with an ice pick.
    ^

Finally, some Detroit Baseketball.

That is what the fuck i'm talking about.

And that fucking lepercon can take his hack-a-whoever is playing center and go fuck him self.

fagtoine walker uses his off arm on every drive because his fat unathletic ass can't jump, Zo fouls everybody and gets offended by being touched(i need that grant hill dunking on him footage), Wade annoys me to death with the bailouts he gets. no fundamentals whatsoever, manu gibobli ass muthafucka.

Last thing, Tayshaun has to score 20 or more points in miami friday. Or we are screwed. Billups has to also keep penetrating straight up. He can get alot of assists to open players out of that.
    ^

Sheed better fucking show up in game 6. I'm getting sick of this. Tonight didn't even look like the ankle. He just looked like he was coasting out there. Some of these threes he's been throwing up have been flat-out ugly.

Ohh yea... Tayshaun's the shit.

Moments of the game:

Ben Wallace blocking Shrek and forcing the jumpball

Tayshaun dunking the ball, swinging his nuts into Flexo's face

Riley playing hack-a-Dice, only to see Dice nail both FTs

Tayshaun finding a loose ball, only to nail a back breaking three

Game 6, bitches, Game 6.

+ Reply to Thread