+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 4 OGT: Life or Death 5/29 8pm ET on ABC Bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Carlisle did that to the pistons once and they responded by losing 7 straight and tuning him out.

Players can cuss out other players after a game. Coaches cant do that.
    And exactly what kind of stats did Carlisle put out when HE was a player on one of the most feared teams in history?
    What does that have to do with anything?
    You're kidding, right?

Lambieer would be respected enough to get away with that kinda shit from time to time. He'd shove game tapes of his playing days down their fucking bitchmade throats and say "See, you motherfuckers!!!! THAT is how you play the fucking game!!!!"

Also, with JoeD at the top, no player would be able to get away with any primadonna shit. They get a one way ticket to Potland if they pulled any bitchjob. The "Bad Boys" would be back.
    Most of those guys probably grew up hating Laimbeer, so they wouldnt like him goign in.

And today's rules don't apply to yesteryear, so all we'd be doing is setting ourselves up to foul out all the time.

I've seen Bill's offensive sets that he uses with the shock. They're good sets, but they dont meet our personnel. They depend on having big strong post scorers.

Dont get me wrong, I think the shock play awesome physical brand of ball. They are really fun to watch, because they actually play like a men's team in the paint. I just don't think it would work because we dont have any tall strong rebounders that can live in the paint.
    "Like" has nothing to do with "respect".

And I've been spelling Laimbeer wrong all this time. Thanks a fucking lot.

Carlisle did that to the pistons once and they responded by losing 7 straight and tuning him out.

And exactly what kind of stats did Carlisle put out when HE was a player on one of the most feared teams in history?
    You're kidding, right?

Lambieer would be respected enough to get away with that kinda shit from time to time. He'd shove game tapes of his playing days down their fucking bitchmade throats and say "See, you motherfuckers!!!! THAT is how you play the fucking game!!!!"

Also, with JoeD at the top, no player would be able to get away with any primadonna shit. They get a one way ticket to Potland if they pulled any bitchjob. The "Bad Boys" would be back.
    Most of those guys probably grew up hating Laimbeer, so they wouldnt like him goign in.

And today's rules don't apply to yesteryear, so all we'd be doing is setting ourselves up to foul out all the time.

I've seen Bill's offensive sets that he uses with the shock. They're good sets, but they dont meet our personnel. They depend on having big strong post scorers.

Dont get me wrong, I think the shock play awesome physical brand of ball. They are really fun to watch, because they actually play like a men's team in the paint. I just don't think it would work because we dont have any tall strong rebounders that can live in the paint.

I think Lamb's antics would wear on the team big-time.

I also think we have a team opposite to the kind of ball he coaches. If Rasheed wasnt going into the post for shots 15 times per game, it wouldnt work at all.

And Ive never been yelled at for NOT correcting someone's spelling before....
    Last edited by Kstat; 05-29-2006 at 11:58 PM.

You're kidding, right?

I think Lamb's antics would wear on the team big-time.

ANd Ive never been yelled at for NOT correcting someone's spelling before....
    I'm not Anthony, and damn proud of thayt

I fucking give up on this team.

We have no heart/fire on this team right now. Example: Zo misses a shot or something, the whistle blows, he grabs the ball goes through a couple of guys and dunks the ball on us in a stoppage in play. WTF?

That shit shouldn't happen. This is the playoffs and we are acting like a bunch of pussies.

Just saying, if we want lambs as the next coach, Sheed definately has to go, and Ben will probably be moved to power forward.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    Why shouldn't we all? They appear to have given up.

Just saying, if we want lambs as the next coach, Sheed definately has to go, and Ben will probably be moved to power forward.
    Ben might go too. He isn't exactly tearing it up. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    Why shouldn't we all? They appear to have given up.
    I blame Flipper for that. The brains of every team is it's coach. There's a reason why the TWolves never made it past the second round.

Waitaminute. Did they ever MAKE IT to the second round?

If soldiers don't believe their general, the battle is lost before it's begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Ben might go too. He isn't exactly tearing it up. Not even close.
    Or maybe he's better off playing PF, where he doesn't have to play centers much larger than him for 100 games a year.

I might add his best stats were as a PF with CLiffy playing C.

In either case, he has to make at least %50 from the line. Its officially a problem.

+ Reply to Thread