Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
Carlisle did that to the pistons once and they responded by losing 7 straight and tuning him out.

Players can cuss out other players after a game. Coaches cant do that.
And exactly what kind of stats did Carlisle put out when HE was a player on one of the most feared teams in history?
What does that have to do with anything?
You're kidding, right?

Lambieer would be respected enough to get away with that kinda shit from time to time. He'd shove game tapes of his playing days down their fucking bitchmade throats and say "See, you motherfuckers!!!! THAT is how you play the fucking game!!!!"

Also, with JoeD at the top, no player would be able to get away with any primadonna shit. They get a one way ticket to Potland if they pulled any bitchjob. The "Bad Boys" would be back.
Most of those guys probably grew up hating Laimbeer, so they wouldnt like him goign in.

And today's rules don't apply to yesteryear, so all we'd be doing is setting ourselves up to foul out all the time.

I've seen Bill's offensive sets that he uses with the shock. They're good sets, but they dont meet our personnel. They depend on having big strong post scorers.

Dont get me wrong, I think the shock play awesome physical brand of ball. They are really fun to watch, because they actually play like a men's team in the paint. I just don't think it would work because we dont have any tall strong rebounders that can live in the paint.
"Like" has nothing to do with "respect".

And I've been spelling Laimbeer wrong all this time. Thanks a fucking lot.