+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dwayne Wade puts on a bitchfest after game 2.....

Dwayne Wade puts on a bitchfest after game 2.....

After the game he said the Pistons complain all the time, and never give anyone credit, and said he'd never give them any credit.

He also said that Rip Hamilton fouls him every play, and that he would retaliate in kind if it continued.

When did Rip Hamilton become Bruce Bowen?

If someone wants to say Ben Wallace is too physical, or billups is too physical, or sheed, so be it.

But complaining that Rip Hamilton is too physical, is just bitchmade. I must have missed where Rip became ron artest. The guy weighs 180 lbs soaking wet. If you're intimidated by that stick figure, you're a pussy.
    Last edited by Kstat; 05-26-2006 at 01:17 AM.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Wade is bitchmade times 5.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.
    Last edited by MOLA1; 05-26-2006 at 01:47 AM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Wade has zero room to talk, he gets away with murder and when he doesn't he cries. If anyone has cause to bitch it was the Pistons the way they were raped without calls in the lst 2 minutes. I would have to saw the officals have been terrible for all teams in every round.

The dude is a crybaby and a massive prick. I remember last year when we beat them the first game he said "it wasn't them at all, it was me." Which is exactly the same thing he's excusing the media of saying about the Pistons. He doesn't get a call so he'll pout and let a fastbreak occur. Anybody watch at the end of the game as Dwayne was walking off the court (nearly in tears) and he smacked away the hand of a Piston fan? I seriously can't stand this guy.
    Last edited by Comrade; 05-26-2006 at 01:48 AM.

I hope he does retaliate and gets his ass suspended. Or at least I hope it irritates him and throws him off his game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread