+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Game 2: Pistons v. Heat (Thu 5/25, 8p ET, ESPN, Chat)

^^LOL!!

btw, considering the refs basically assisting on Miami's final buckets.....Lindsey's strip was INCREDIBLY risky. that could have easily been a whistle and 3 FTs. i don't even want to think about that right now.

I know. And wade had the balls to bitch and moan about that afterwerds like the refs didnt almost hand him the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I know. And wade had the balls to bitch and moan about that afterwerds like the refs didnt almost hand him the game.
    did i mention.......

F.U. Wade.

If you did, its worth a second mention. Fuckin a man

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    he's still bitching in the postgame about not getting respect for winning game one.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Fuck him. Like anyone but Stern and a bunch of Cubans down in Miami cares what he has to say?

Really, the refs fucking handed you the game and you still couldnt beat us, and you want us to respect your bitch ass? Fuck outa here with that lame shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    he's still bitching in the postgame about not getting respect for winning game one.

Yeah.

I just saw that. He mentioned that Lindsey bumped him and shit.

I can't believe that fucker had a balls to bitch about the calls after the refs basically handed his team the game in the closing minutes.

Its amazing. Thing is, if the pistons say one word about the officals, I guarentee you the NBA will come down on them. Wade wont even get a phone call asking him to tone it down.

BTW, i'm too pissed to watch a post game, did any pistons say anything. I'm hoping for sheed to step up and rip the officals a new asshole.

I loved seeing sheed own Zo. Zo is is the biggest prick in this side of the atlantic with richard jefferson right behind him..

oh Tayshaun is
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    BTW, i'm too pissed to watch a post game, did any pistons say anything. I'm hoping for sheed to step up and rip the officals a new asshole.
    Tayshaun spoke on bavetta saying something out of the way to him. but not much else. the heat made excuses(including riley). Bill Walton Talking about sheed laughing at Zo trying to cover him.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread