+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 2: Pistons v. Heat (Thu 5/25, 8p ET, ESPN, Chat)

Does anyone else here wonder why Zo and Dice had similar careers, similar career threatening injuries (although Zo's was more life threatening), similar comebacks, and yet Zo, who is not considered such a nice guy league wide, can literally punch you in the face without getting called for it, while Dice has had a foul called on him every time he's breathed near anyone ever since he came back from injury. Am I the only one who thinks these two are officiated TOTALLY differently? I have no clue how Zo doesn't foul out of every game.
    strictly reputation. It's for the same reason ben Wallace is allowed to hold and grab while others are not. It's the typical NBA earned reward system.

I will add too that Zo and Miami cannot be allowed to bully the Pistons around and the Pistons just stand there and not do anything about it.

It's so damn obvious that Pat Riley has instituted the Old Knick/Piston bad boy thugery mental game. Expect the Heat to try to intimidate the Pistons some more with their play. I respect Zo quite a bit for the way he plays the game. He's a Bill Laimbeer type I would want on my team.

No excuses tonight Pistons. Punch them in the mouth if you have to!

I agree with the last statement Gecko. I love hard physicall play. I just hate when the refs let one team play and not the other. If the officals could ever call a 85% consistent game, we'd be good.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    I respect Zo quite a bit for the way he plays the game. He's a Bill Laimbeer type I would want on my team.
    More like Rick Mahorn... I get a good laugh when I think about Laimbeer blocking a shot the way Zo would.

i'm pumped for the game. i fully expect the pistons to come out loose and the offensive to look smooth again. we'll build a lead early and our bench will come in and produce, reminding Flip that we HAVE a capable bench. good feelings and good vibes will continue through the rest of the series.

I'm off to my annual birthday game this year, and we will win or else I am rushing the court to beat Flips ass.
    Hype?

Blog Entries
    105-87?
    Find a new slant.

Dont put a ? at the end! Fuck all that hate!

Say it loud and proud:

We're gonna beat these fools ass
    105-87

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

THATS WHAT THE FUK I'M TALKING ABOUT!

let's gooooooo!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread