Thread: Game 2: Pistons v. Heat (Thu 5/25, 8p ET, ESPN, Chat)

Threaded View

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Game 2: Pistons v. Heat (Thu 5/25, 8p ET, ESPN, Chat)

Eastern Conference Finals

Heat lead 1-0

VS

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone's Shy, Friendly, Unassuming, Undemanding, Non-Leading, No Backbone Having, Smiley Next Door Neighbor Who Would Never Challenge Anyone To Do Anything, And Thinks His Job As Coach Is Simply Not To Upset The Apple Cart That Larry Brown Built, Mr. Flip
    Wallace reported that his ankle is "75 to 80%." Asked if the Pistons can win with Wallace in that state, Saunders responded with praise for reserve forward Antonio McDyess.

"The one guy that played pretty well (Tuesday) was McDyess," Saunders said. "We're going to probably start trying to ride him a little more, and use 'Sheed in certain situations."
    What was that? An adjustment? A move that could upset one of his players? A move that takes backbone? I bet he doesn't follow through on this one. It would be out of character for him to risk upsetting Rasheed and making him not want to have play dates with Flip anymore.

Isn't that Zo's left arm shoving Lindsey while he's driving? No call, huh? I wonder if Dice did that to Payton.

Does anyone else here wonder why Zo and Dice had similar careers, similar career threatening injuries (although Zo's was more life threatening), similar comebacks, and yet Zo, who is not considered such a nice guy league wide, can literally punch you in the face without getting called for it, while Dice has had a foul called on him every time he's breathed near anyone ever since he came back from injury. Am I the only one who thinks these two are officiated TOTALLY differently? I have no clue how Zo doesn't foul out of every game.

YES!! I got away with another one! FLEX!!!

Game 1 Statistical Leaders

Dwyane Wade 25

Rebounds:
    Ben Wallace 14
    Udonis Haslem 9

Assists:
    Chauncey Billups 7
    Dwyane Wade 5

Steals:
    Ben Wallace 3
    Dwyane Wade 2

Blocks:
    Richard Hamilton 1
    Flexo Mourning 2

Bench Points:
    Pistons: 16
    Heat: 25

Official Game Chat
    Starts: 8:00pm EST

Click here to enter CHAT
    (please be aware that the chatroom is logged and monitored, and any funny and/or incriminating stuff you say will most likely be posted here)

Requirements:
    1. You must be a registered member of WTFDetroit.com (click here to register)
    2. Get the latest version of Flash for your computer

Round 3 Schedule

Game 1: Heat win 91-86
    Game 2: at DET Thu, May 25 - 8:00 pm EDT TV: ESPN
    Game 3: at MIA Sat, May 27 - 8:00 pm EDT TV: ESPN
    Game 4: at MIA Mon, May 29 - 8:00 pm EDT TV: ABC
    *Game 5: at DET Wed, May 31 - 8:00 pm EDT TV: ESPN
    *Game 6: at MIA Fri, Jun 2 - 8:00 pm EDT TV: ESPN
    *Game 7: at DET Sun, Jun 4 - 8:00 pm EDT TV: ABC

* - If necessary
    Last edited by Matt; 05-25-2006 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?