0 0%
  • Rasheed Wallace

2 11.76%
  • Other

1 5.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 1: Pistons vs Heat (Tue 5/23, 8p ET, ESPN)

Everyone in this organization should be ashamed.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    hunters 'offense' killed us, thats my final take. 1-7 and 0-3 from 3. i could deal if they were good shots but none of them were. and sheed was a no-show on people who cant guard him. we straight up lost this game. i am not happy with anyone on the planet right now. i kicked my cat straight to the basement for no reason because it felt good, and if she comes back up here ill kick her some more.

So wierd how this seasons run is so similiar to 2004.

First round win in 5 (except this time lost game 3 instead of 2).

Second roound Pistons win first two, drop next three, win last two.

Third round starts off with loss (except this time at home).

Lets hope the similarties remain in wins and losses the rest of the way (or atleast the outcomes).

Ugh. This is my last Pistons-related activity until Thursday...

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Game is DVR'd. Should I bother watching it?

-ojay!

Blog Entries
    This team can be so goddamn frustrating to watch.

I hate to even think about where we would be if Tayshaun hadn't become all-world all of a sudden.

What happened to the basket cuts, the ball movement? All we have right now is a bunch of tired-ass chuckers standing around and jacking up shots with 2 seconds left on the shot clock.
    Find a new slant.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    All we have right now is a bunch of tired-ass chuckers standing around and jacking up shots with 2 seconds left on the shot clock.
    I don't understand the "tired" angle. I mean I do... but I don't.

Don't they have things like caffeine, ginseng, energy drinks, and even freaking red bull?

If this was one of the most important games of their lives, I would like to think they could shake off the tired legs and compete. Either I'm wrong and its not that easy, or they just didn't want it enough.

All I know is I'm sick of wanting it more than the team I follow, especially when they get paid to do this shit and I pay to watch them.

Also, the only person who should ever touch the ball on offense besides Tayshaun is.......... Ben Wallace? I believe he shot 3-3 while Chauncey, Rip, and Rasheed each shot under 30%.

I'm so sick of Chauncey missing jumpshots instead of taking it to the rack.

And I'm even sicker of Rasheed only showing up once per seven game series. Get your bitch ass in the post, fucker!
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Blog Entries
    I think Flip's reluctance to use the bench more this season in a quest to grab every regular season win is what is leading to the "tired" perception.

It's like last year all over again.

And when you have dead legs, your jumpers start falling short, which about 15% of ours did last night. And when your jumpers are falling short, and you have no post scoring, you shoot 38% and lose.
    Find a new slant.

I actually had to flip over to the Tigers game during the 4th quarter because it was so apparent the Pistons were gonna play like hammered dog shit the rest of the fucking way. The only thing I can attribute this abomination to is tired legs, but if that's the case, we're fucked.

The worst thing that happened to the Pistons last night: Shaq and Wade got into foul trouble. I couldn't fucking believe my eyes, but we were being schooled by 67 year old Gary Payton and Fatoine Walker. When they sat and Shaq and Wade came in, we'd widdle the lead away and do well. I can't explain it, and I would never believe it if you told me, but I witnessed it with my own fucking eyes. Payton and Walker were too much for us to handle. Un. Fucking. Believable.

Shaq is done. He'll get his early points and then fade away. After the first quarter, he's a liability to his team. He's breathing through his mouth, and doesn't have the energy to challenge a double-team, so he kicks it out.

Wade. Well, Wade's a really fucking good basketball player. After watching Offarm James for 7 games, I really appreciate how good Wade is. Wade doesn't have to use his off-arm to get to the rack, and can hit from anywhere. He's also relatively quiet, for the most part. I guess watching him on a network not named TNT helped me finally see how great a player Wade really is. Offarm should take lessons from WYA.

Pistons rebound from this loss. They handled Shaq well in game 1, and Wade got his. But he's only one player. It's obvious we never game planned for the Heat reserves, but we'll now realize it's a completely different, more high-paced game when Shaq sits, and we'll prepare appropriately.

Pistons in 5.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Pistons in 5.
    You're high.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread