+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA 2k7

NBA 2k7

http://sports.ign.com/articles/707/707471p1.html

Game looks tight especially on the 360 version.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFBUO2pg1A[/MEDIA]

It does look pretty tight, but for some reason I buy a 2K basketball game every year and I'm always a little disappointed. I think it's the gameplay. It's always been slow, sluggish and not very smooth. The originals were great on the Dreamcast. 2K, 2K1, and 2K2 were amazing. Once they made the jump to the PS2 with 2K3, they've lost a little luster.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I agree with that. The only problem with the 2K series on the Dreamcast was the audio would stick EVERY GAME. "The Pale Rider ... Pale Rider ... Pale Rider .." "Pipp..Pipp..Pipp..Pippen" Other than that, those games were incredible. On the PS2 the game plays more like a sim of an NBA practice. Run the play right, cut tightly, and succeed. "Flow" is pretty absent from the game on the PS2.
    STEW BEEF!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    2k is one of the stiffest looking games out there. all nba video games suck ass though.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    2k is one of the stiffest looking games out there. all nba video games suck ass though.
    I just can't consider a game next gen when players move in slow motion, float in the air like a feather after jumping, and move like robots when going lateral or making any sudden moves.

NBA video games need a breath of fresh air.. a new developer.. someone to make the action more fluid and lifelike. I'd rent it though.

Innovative Music Production.

+ Reply to Thread