+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 7 - Alpacalypse Now

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    LETS TEAR OFF THEIR HEADS AND SHIT DOWN THEIR NECKS.
    I WANT TO IMPALE THESE SUMBITCHES
    I WANT THEIR MOTHERS TO CRY AND THEIR FANS TO FUME, I WANT THE CHILDREN TO REQUIRE THERAPY AFTER THIS EPIC DESTRUCTION OF THESE GOD LESS BASTARDS. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE THE WORDS I SAY ARE TO BE CARVED INTO SANDSTONE AND SHOVED UP LEBRON'S GAPPING WIDE ASSEYE.
    SPILL THEIR GUTS , SHOOT THEEEEEEM IN THE BELLY!
    MAKE DNA TESTING IMPOSSIBLE, GRIND THEIR BONES INTO A SALVE FOR SHEED'S ANKLE.
    I LOVE THIS FUCKIN GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THEIR MOTHERS TO CRY AND THEIR FANS TO FUME, I WANT THE CHILDREN TO REQUIRE THERAPY AFTER THIS EPIC DESTRUCTION OF THESE GOD LESS BASTARDS. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE THE WORDS I SAY ARE TO BE CARVED INTO SANDSTONE AND SHOVED UP LEBRON'S GAPPING WIDE ASSEYE.
    BTL = POY

what a game last night. i think it might have been a turning point for the Pistons this playoffs.

enough of this close game, BS. let's just throttle them. let's finally start playing loose again and play our game. the past four games have been brutal to watch, with us playing so much isolation and having low assist totals. open it up, keep the turnovers low, and let's rout 'em.

Lebron scores 45 points, the rest of the team scores 42, and we beat 'em by 18 pts.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-20-2006 at 10:03 AM.

I hope to god its a blowout, because I cant play that calm dude in my house again. Last night was murder on me. I had to keep my house in check. I was gonna shit my pants

Anyways, I'm sure Mike Abdenour has already let the Alpacas out of their cage.

Due to this post, I suggest we make an area for classic posts and this should be post #1 in the WTF archives. Bubbles, you are the freaking man!

I'm going to be at the game going berserk! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOOOOOOOOOOYEEE!

Pistons 96, Cavs 78, game, set, match.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Might want to bring a sweatshirt Moodini, according to Sheed, the roof is coming off the building

"I hope Cleveland is ready to match our energy," said Rasheed Wallace, "because it's going to be bananas at The Palace. We are going to tear the roof off the place."

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Might want to bring a sweatshirt Moodini, according to Sheed, the roof is coming off the building

"I hope Cleveland is ready to match our energy," said Rasheed Wallace, "because it's going to be bananas at The Palace. We are going to tear the roof off the place."

[MEDIA]http://members.aol.com/ojay69/pistons04.wmv[/MEDIA]

just disregard LB as the head coach

thanks to ojay
    Last edited by Matt; 05-20-2006 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    just disregard LB as the head coach
    Good looks! I turned it off after Ben got announced. LET'S GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    People here still don't respect Cleveland. Sad.
    yea cleveland is sad. with all the respect the refs give lebron. theres no room for anyone else to give any to anybody on cleveland.
    You'll get calls if you attack the basket, LeBron or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    I hope this game ends up a lot like Game 7 against NJ in '04. I hope we pound them into chunks and send them home limping.
    Co-signed.

Love to see Ben burying 18 footers. And what's the Cleveland equivalent to Jason Kidd going scoreless?

+ Reply to Thread