+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Iranians instituting Nazism

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    No religion = 1/2 as many wars?

Somehow I think that equation doesn't work.

never said that was the solution
    just an observation
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

If it wasn't religion it'd be something else. Humans will fight until the day we're extinct.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Keep in mind that both Saddam's and Khomeini's regimes persist because the U.S. promised something, and didn't deliver. We brought a lot of this onto ourselves.

In the case of Saddam, we empowered him, to attack Iran. Hell, at least some of us counted on Iraq to have WMDs because -we- sold them to Iraq. After the first Gulf War, where we have Iraq right where we want it, we tell the Iraqi people "rise up and we will support you". They rise up, and we kindly permit Saddam to have an exception in the no-fly zone long enough to shoot down anti-Saddam forces, after they'd already taken half the country.

In the case of Khomeini, the old Shah of Iran's regime was beating the shit out of his people with Westernization (well, as Western as you can get with an absolute ruler), keeping support from the West as the trump card to put the smack down on people who didn't play ball. The left and right teamed up to boot the Shah when the U.S. deserted him, even as the U.S. was working with the Shah to get him to clean up his act. Then the right bitchsmacked the left for being a bunch of fucking idiots thinking they could play nice and put the religious right in its own little Vatican state.

Anyone who thinks our shit doesn't stink in the Middle East should look closely at our historical actions and our role in the powers that be. Those religious nuts in Iran hate our guts because the previous dictator representing the west had the secret police fry their nuts... literally. Those people we want support from in Iraq are the same people we let Saddam shoot at long ago, so we could have our superclean Gulf War and not get our hands dirty.

As for religious states, we certainly support some and not others. Israel is just as much a religious state, just for a different religion, one that throws more money at the political coffers in the U.S.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    If it wasn't religion it'd be something else. Humans will fight until the day we're extinct.
    aint that the truth. but any chance to push the anti religion theory is a chance some cant pass up.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Boo religion.
    Interesting that you see religion in this. Does it matter if it's religion, skin color, eye color, height or weight?

I think the issue here is a country is singling out a group of people. First it's identifying them, next it's getting your people to discrminate against them then finally sending them to gas chambers and ovens. The president of Iran has only called for the extermination of jews upteen times.

I doubt you condone this or any atrocities against them just because you despise religion or maybe you do? Maybe you would like to seem them exterminated, one less christian around ya know?
    How in the world did you extrapolate all that from 2 words?
    I used deductive reasoning to extrapolate the 2 words "Boo Reliigion". I guess it's possible that he meant Boo it in a good way.

I mean come on Herm was the one that threw out those 2 words to elicit a response. To tell you truth I have no fucking idea what he meant since it really seem to have no place with the article that was posted.

I guess I shouldn't respond to something that was posted with any thought or sincerity. My bad.

Boo religion.
    Interesting that you see religion in this. Does it matter if it's religion, skin color, eye color, height or weight?

I think the issue here is a country is singling out a group of people. First it's identifying them, next it's getting your people to discrminate against them then finally sending them to gas chambers and ovens. The president of Iran has only called for the extermination of jews upteen times.

I doubt you condone this or any atrocities against them just because you despise religion or maybe you do? Maybe you would like to seem them exterminated, one less christian around ya know?
    I used deductive reasoning to extrapolate the 2 words "Boo Reliigion". I guess it's possible that he meant Boo it in a good way.

I mean come on Herm was the one that threw out those 2 words to elicit a response. To tell you truth I have no fucking idea what he meant since it really seem to have no place with the article that was posted.

I guess I shouldn't respond to something that was posted with any thought or sincerity. My bad.

Now LOL @ thought.

Boo religion.

Now LOL @ thought.
    Sorry, were you about to write what the point was of your saying that? Come on now herm we both know there was no point of you saying it.

P.S. I didn't see an article on drudge report today about the issues in India dumbass. post it and I will comment about the abuses.

<waiting for you to avoid owning up to a snarky comment by instead writing something about a rambling mess to draw attention away>
    Last edited by Gecko; 05-19-2006 at 06:23 PM.

Here's a tip gek. Check Drudge or CNN in the morning, there will be another bad thing about Iran for you to post here. And again SUnday. And again Monday. And suckers like you will post them all over the internet with god awful stupid titles about "Iran gone Nazi". Or you could think a bit and stop being a tool and I won't have to call you out for being smarter than this.

Here's a tip gek. Check Drudge or CNN in the morning, there will be another bad thing about Iran for you to post here. And again SUnday. And again Monday. And suckers like you will post them all over the internet with god awful stupid titles about "Iran gone Nazi". Or you could think a bit and stop being a tool and I won't have to call you out for being smarter than this.
    You're a piece of work. The article interested me so I posted on it. Now your bashing my title, that's mighty big of you. This latest response might just be the sadest of yours yet. Let's just cut to the chase and end it by saying your "Boo Religion" remark was useless and had no other purpose but offending someone.

You're gonna call me out LMAO. Who the fuck are you.
    Last edited by Gecko; 05-19-2006 at 06:53 PM.

I'm someone who knows you're smarter than that. Appologize.

+ Reply to Thread