+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Iranians instituting Nazism

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Well, at least we have a good reason for invading Iran, and we'll have international support as well.

Sounds like even the French are on board.

Um, no. No they aren't.
    Really? I only formed that opinion after reading:

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity
    Have the French already declared themselves out of this one?
    No he's wrong the French are more scared than we are. The Iranians have a missle that can hit them not us. The only countries not backing sanctions against Iran are China and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Well, at least we have a good reason for invading Iran, and we'll have international support as well.

Sounds like even the French are on board.

Um, no. No they aren't.
    Really? I only formed that opinion after reading:

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity
    Have the French already declared themselves out of this one?
    No he's wrong the French are more scared than we are. The Iranians have a missle that can hit them not us. The only countries not backing sanctions against Iran are China and Russia.
    The French back sanctions. The French do not and will not back invasion.

Boo religion.
    Interesting that you see religion in this. Does it matter if it's religion, skin color, eye color, height or weight?

I think the issue here is a country is singling out a group of people. First it's identifying them, next it's getting your people to discrminate against them then finally sending them to gas chambers and ovens. The president of Iran has only called for the extermination of jews upteen times.

I doubt you condone this or any atrocities against them just because you despise religion or maybe you do? Maybe you would like to seem them exterminated, one less christian around ya know?
    LOL @ "Fail to see religion" and the rest of that rambling mess.

One second I suggest religion causes problems, next I wish death on my wife and family. Stupid.

If you have a problem with cultures singling out people why didn't you post something on India's caste system? That not only exists, but is far more prevalent and unavoidable.

Boo religion.
    Interesting that you see religion in this. Does it matter if it's religion, skin color, eye color, height or weight?

I think the issue here is a country is singling out a group of people. First it's identifying them, next it's getting your people to discrminate against them then finally sending them to gas chambers and ovens. The president of Iran has only called for the extermination of jews upteen times.

I doubt you condone this or any atrocities against them just because you despise religion or maybe you do? Maybe you would like to seem them exterminated, one less christian around ya know?
    How in the world did you extrapolate all that from 2 words?

Hasnt religious persecution been the basis for every war since organized religion came into being, and likely before when you didnt believe in the right Sun God?
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraserburn
    Hasnt religious persecution been the basis for every war since organized religion came into being, and likely before when you didnt believe in the right Sun God?
    No.

We're in Iraq because of WMD, remember.

No.

yes but Iraq isnt a war its preventative measures

No.

American Revolution? Civil War? French Revolution?

No.

American Revolution? Civil War? French Revolution?
    touche'

so half the wars are about overthrowing percieved tyranny

and the other half is religious persecution..........

of course wasnt the reason the puritans came over to america in the first place because they were being persecuted in Europe?

No religion = 1/2 as many wars?

Somehow I think that equation doesn't work.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread