+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 6 - PISTONS WIN!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    How hyped do you think they are in the NBA offices over a potential LeBron vs. Wade (and Shaq) ECF?
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    How hyped do you think they are in the NBA offices over a potential LeBron vs. Wade (and Shaq) ECF?
    oh yea we are battle the refs, the crowd, and possibly the nba's salivating market share oppurtunity. but we are still better than all of that. playing like we are will be a big issue.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    oh yea we are battle the refs, the crowd, and possibly the nba's salivating market share oppurtunity. but we are still better than all of that. playing like we are will be a big issue.
    backs against the wall and all that jazz.

i think i'm going to listen to this one on the radio to hear Blaha.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    tv turned down. radio turned up. nothing worse than hearing reggie miller talk about rasheed getting suspended on his 3rd technical. genius.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Time to go fishing.

Game 6 on the road? LeBron's home court?

We're going to have to win this one 5 on 8.
    the refs have been fucking us the whole series. unfortunately we havent been playing well enough to make it irrelevent. and dan crawford is still a bad luck ref after last nights debacle.
    Sorry I can't agree here. Rip and Ben get as money phantom calls as Lebron does. Rips triple lindy backflip dive yesterday earned him an emmy in my book along with 2 of Ben's patented phantom push in the back going for a rebound. Though I do expect Bron to get the calls at home.

Listening to the radio this morning. here's what the talking heads are saying.

Sean Belgian - Doesn't like rooting for this team right now. not the team that endured themselves to the city.

Terry Foster - seems like some intangible is happening in the locker room we don't know about. Maybe no confidence in Flip, maybe Ben's not going to be here or something we don't know.

valenti - Ben's a dog out there. 0-7 on free throws is not acceptable. Flips an issue but the players are mostly to blame.

Not that anyone cares what these guys have to say just thought I would post what I heard this am drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Game 6 on the road? LeBron's home court?

We're going to have to win this one 5 on 8.
    the refs have been fucking us the whole series. unfortunately we havent been playing well enough to make it irrelevent. and dan crawford is still a bad luck ref after last nights debacle.
    Sorry I can't agree here. Rip and Ben get as money phantom calls as Lebron does. Rips triple lindy backflip dive yesterday earned him an emmy in my book along with 2 of Ben's patented phantom push in the back going for a rebound. Though I do expect Bron to get the calls at home.
    And don't forget about Ben MAULING Big Z for a rebound in the last minute of the game, then flop so that Z can foul out.

It seems like everyone here is into that referee conspiracy theory bullshit and think that this team can do no wrong at all.

Blog Entries
    Varejaeo is the new incarnation of Manu Floppobili, IMO.

How many times did that dude pretend that he got hit in the mouth?

He's like a big fish flopping on the beach.
    Find a new slant.

Arch - I think people are just trying to think of any excuse because it doesn't make any sense how these Pistons are losing to the Cavs. I think there's only one thing to blame it on: These Pistons have no heart. Yes I said it. They just don't care enough to win.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread