+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 6 - PISTONS WIN!!!!!!

Threaded View

Game 6 - PISTONS WIN!!!!!!

Pregame:

Win or go home.

Cavs win by 5. Pistons go home. All hell breaks loose.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Even if we win, we have to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Even if we win, we have to go home.
    i shake my fist in your general direction, sir. damn, you and your semantics.

and now, an underappreciated emoticon.

Blog Entries
    Game 6 on the road? LeBron's home court?

We're going to have to win this one 5 on 8.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn

the refs have been fucking us the whole series. unfortunately we havent been playing well enough to make it irrelevent. and dan crawford is still a bad luck ref after last nights debacle.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim

the refs have been fucking us the whole series. unfortunately we havent been playing well enough to make it irrelevent. and dan crawford is still a bad luck ref after last nights debacle.
    Sorry I can't agree here. Rip and Ben get as money phantom calls as Lebron does. Rips triple lindy backflip dive yesterday earned him an emmy in my book along with 2 of Ben's patented phantom push in the back going for a rebound. Though I do expect Bron to get the calls at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko

Sorry I can't agree here. Rip and Ben get as money phantom calls as Lebron does. Rips triple lindy backflip dive yesterday earned him an emmy in my book along with 2 of Ben's patented phantom push in the back going for a rebound. Though I do expect Bron to get the calls at home.
    And don't forget about Ben MAULING Big Z for a rebound in the last minute of the game, then flop so that Z can foul out.

It seems like everyone here is into that referee conspiracy theory bullshit and think that this team can do no wrong at all.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko

last i checked most of rips flops were no calls or fouls on him. and lebron is using his off arm on 80 percent of the time. i cant one on one hand how many times he's used it to get space. even on that mo evans burnage 3 pointer at the buzzer in cleveland he used it. it has almost never been called. in fact i rephrase that. it quite possibly has never been called for the whole series period. with that said its still irrelevent to us losing. we had the biggest hand in that.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread