+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Flip Saunders Thread

The Official Flip Saunders Thread

Regardless of the outcome of this game or this series, he needs to go.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    ya think? my goodness this guy sucks. I was hoping our talent could overide anyone outcoaching him. so much for my hopes. LOL@the pistons threads are needed.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    how could we implode like that after the first and a half games? i mean what happened? we lost 3 straight low scoring games, we didnt show mental toughness down the stretch, we lost our edge somehow, i dont know how that happened, but under LB we did almost always bounce back from a tough loss, and against far better teams than Cleveland...we should be far superior in every category...this is unaccaptable and there will be some drastic consequenses if we lose this series

I have to agree. What the fuck kind of coaching was that at the end? How about that "Give-the-ball-to-Tayshaun-and-have-him-dribble-for-12-seconds" play? I thought this guy was an offensive genius, that his playbook was like a dictionary.

What baffles me most is how mike brown can call a better set play out of a timeout than Flip.
    ^

Heres hoping to welcomeing back Larry Brown. I've said it since the hire, Fuck Flip. Fuck that hire. He's made this soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    I thought this guy was an offensive genius, that his playbook was like a dictionary.

As you can see its not what it was told to be.
    ^

Didn't want to bring him up but definately thinking about LBrown. Didn't always like his style during the season but he coached during he playoffs. He had an impact on games, I don't see any from the coach right now.

look, it'll never happen but could you fucking imagine if we fired Flop and hire Larry Brown back in the middle of the playoff run? OMFG would that be incredible.

I don't think Flip has really screwed up. I think the players have a bigger hand in this debacle than him.

However, IF we lose this series, Flip does have to get fired. Can't argue with the results.

Flip should have never have been Hired. Larry was the perfect coach for this team. Fuck.

+ Reply to Thread