+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd 2 Gm 5: Pistons vs Cavs (Wed 5/17, 7p, TNT, Chat)

Rd 2 Gm 5: Pistons vs Cavs (Wed 5/17, 7p, TNT, Chat)

Pregame
    Series tied 2-2

VS

Last game: Pistons lose 74-72

Game 4 Statistical Leaders

LeBron James 22

Rebounds:
    Ben Wallace 10
    LeBron James 8

Assists
    :
    Chauncey Billups 7
    LeBron James 9

Steals:
    Chauncey Billups 3
    Two tied 2

Blocks:
    Ben Wallace 3
    Zyrdunas Illgauskas 3

Bench Points:
    Pistons: 7
    Cavs: 21

Official Game Chat
    Starts: 7:00pm EST

Click here to enter CHAT
    (please be aware that the chatroom is logged and monitored, and any funny and/or incriminating stuff you say will most likely be posted here)

Requirements:
    1. You must be a registered member of WTFDetroit.com (click here to register)
    2. Get the latest version of Flash for your computer

Round 2 schedule:

1. Sun, May 7, 3:30p – Pistons win, 113-86
    2. Tue, May 9, 7:00p – Pistons win, 97-91
    3. Sat, May 13, 5:30p – Pistons lose, 86-77
    4. Mon, May 15, 7:00p – Pistons lose, 74-72
    5. Wed, May 17, 7:00p – at Detroit (TNT)
    6. Fri, May 19, TBA – at Cleveland (ESPN)
    7.* Sun, May 7, 3:30p – at Detroit (TNT)

*if necessary

alright, i take partial blame for the loss, for being lazy about game 4's OGT. back to the basics.

if Sheed isn't 100%, i hope and pray that Dice can get some offense going. the Cav's bigs can't guard Dice. if Dice can get one of his double doubles off the bench, that'd be huge for us.

offensively, the Pistons should be more loose at home and all those in-an-out shots should drop.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-16-2006 at 10:31 AM.

Billups has to show up in this game. I mean, he has fucking Eric Snow guarding him. How can he not average 40pts a game?

Blog Entries
    Got 'pacas?

Find a new slant.

I hope they're still in the palace. Mike Abdenour obviously forgot to pack them for the trip to cleaveland.

Like I said in chat, I'm writting off the last 2 games as Clev held serve at their house. We should've been able to beat them, but we didn't. It sucks, but keep the eye on the prize. I'm sure we have this series.

We shouldn't even have to be stratesizing about these guys. But...I'm thinking Sheed is going to be gimpy...duh. I watched parts of the game again and there were a couple of possessions where RW got the ball and he didn't even make a move, he just hoisted it...sore ankle.

We ned to go to the basics, run rip on the curls, give it to Tay on the wing, and CBill needs to be selective on his shots, but he can be selective and still score 30.

And a good old fashioned Piston's Defensive effort would be nice. Our D hasn't bee the prob, just want them to keep it up.

I just wan't to get this series over with so I can no longer be subjected the media's sloppy blow job that they are giving LeBron.
    Streaks on the china, never mattered before - who cares. When you drop kick your jacket as you came through the door - no one stares. Sometimes things get turned around and no one cares. According to our new arrival. Life is more than mere survival. And we just might live the good life yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Balloonsface
    I just wan't to get this series over with so I can no longer be subjected the media's sloppy blow job that they are giving LeBron.

Yes but then you get to witness the sloppy blowjob of DWade. Which is the lesser of two evils?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloonsface

Yes but then you get to witness the sloppy blowjob of DWade. Which is the lesser of two evils?
    Actually with MIA you get the Wade/Walker/Shaq/Payton DVDA.

+ Reply to Thread