+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Wallace's future in Detroit

Yeah--I think Flip needs to go as well as Ben and Sheed. I don't know who would be the new guy though...

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Funny how KG hated playing for Flipper, and now Big Ben hates playing for Flipper.

Coincidence?
    I don't think that's correct. I recall KG and Flip being tight. Could be wrong be someone else seemed to have recalled that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Ben complained while playing for Carlisle, complained while playing for LB, and complained while playing for Flip.

coincidence?
    Didn't I say that Ben was a prima donna a while back. I think more will start to realize this.

Didn't JS say he was gonna post some rumblings he heard...let's do it JS where are ya?

I dont remember him complaining about playing Under LB? How could he, the entire team scheme was built around him. He got the ball on offense and everything was filtered though him on the defensive end.

Sounds like he wants to be here

BEN WALLACE SAID:

"I think everybody knows where my heart's at. I don't have to say anything for people to realize where I want to be," Wallace said. "I hired an agent. I needed an agent, that's all that is. Everybody needs somebody to talk for them every now and again, they get tired of hearing your voice."
    http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...606030402/1127

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I dont remember him complaining about playing Under LB? How could he, the entire team scheme was built around him. He got the ball on offense and everything was filtered though him on the defensive end.
    Yeah he did. It was more about complaining about LB's complaints about the team. Recall there was a point about in the middle of last season and Lb was complaining about his teams play in the media and they asked Ben's his thoughts? I can't recall the quote but ben had a few words to say about browns complaning.

oh yeah yeah yeah I remember now.

Ok. I forgot about that.

Man, I sware, if LB wasnt such a drama queen (and i'm a big LB fan here) he would be the perfect coach for this team. His system and our make up just work. But his personality rubs em the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Yeah he did. It was more about complaining about LB's complaints about the team. Recall there was a point about in the middle of last season and Lb was complaining about his teams play in the media and they asked Ben's his thoughts? I can't recall the quote but ben had a few words to say about browns complaning.
    I remember Ben saying something about the practices wearing him down, but that is the main thing I remember.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Now that I was reminded, I thought he was talking about LB not using the bench enough.

Too bad we can't get Mike Woodson in here.. I just think he has the players respect, and knows how to get them to play the right way. O well, one can only hope.

+ Reply to Thread