+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd 2 Gm 4 - GuaranSheed: "We going to bust their ass!" (Mon 5/15, 7p, TNT)

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    No, its not even Sheed. Fuck Flip Saunders. Fuck him. He's a fucking idiot. Mo Fucking Evans in the last 2 minutes? He puts in Mo Fucking Evans? When you have, Delk & Dyess sitting on the bench? Fuck that bull shit.

And fuck Billups for not even attempting to get involved until it was too late
    Evans actually played solid.

And with the way Dyess and Sheed were playing, they didn't deserve to be in the game.

Mo evans played better defense at PF in the last 3 minutes than Sheed did the entire game.

That's fucking sad to say, but its true.

We lost the game because Rip missed a 2-footer and drove into two people and forced a bad shot.

We did NOT, however, lose the game because of Mo Evans. He did his job. Mo was brought in to stop Lebron's penetration, and he did that. He did his job, it was a GOOD adjustment, end of story.

We played 3 on 5 offense out there when Evans was on the floor. Defense wasnt the issue.

Evans stood in the corner and waited for someone to shoot so he could attempt to crash the boards.

I agree about the RIP 2 footer miss. We could have avoided that if we had another shooter on the floor. You're already one shooter down with Ben out there. Why put your self in that same hole twice?

We played 3 on 5 offense out there when Evans was on the floor. Defense wasnt the issue.
    ...and we only had 2 guys playing defense the entire 4th quarter.

If we had sheed in there to clank more jumpers, we'd be in the same situation we were in, except we'd be down 10 in the last minute instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    ...and we only had 2 guys playing defense the entire 4th quarter.

If we had sheed in there to clank more jumpers, we'd be in the same situation we were in, except we'd be down 10 in the last minute instead of 1.
    Yet we still some how held them to 21 in the 4th while we only scored 13. 13 fucking points in the 4th! That is unimaginable. Thats a rec league score.

Like I said, I dont think the D was the issue. The pistons needed another shooter on the floor and Mo Evans isnt that guy. I'm not saying he did a bad job out there. I thought he was OK. I'm blaming Flip for having him in the game when we should have had another shooter. Tony Delk should have been on the floor.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Delk needs more minutes our offense was horrible the last 2 games...i still cant believe we lost 2 games vs the cavs and the Heat will win in 5...this suckz

They stopped making James work on the defensive end. Its as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    They stopped making James work on the defensive end. Its as simple as that.
    I agree with that

Not nearly enough post-ups with Tay vs Lebron

I don't know if I've ever been less angry about a Pistons playoff loss.
    Strange. I guess it's because I get to watch more Pistons basketball.
    I don't have to play 6 games against the Cavs. My Pistons do.
    Hopefully they wake the fuck up. Other than that, I'm chillin.

i'd have to put the blame on flip this time. is there a rule that we're not allowed to score more than 80 on the road?

why keep our offense in 1st gear? we were dominant this year when we had the transition game going. i dont care if it gets the crowd into it. i dont care if it lets the cavs warm up. we have the best transition game in the league, use it--especially when the pistons are ice cold.

he also still has no clue how to use dyess. dyess and sheed were great last year together, killing the other teams with their 15 ft j's. today, i would have guessed they'd never played together before.

ps what's sheed's status?

+ Reply to Thread