+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd 2 Gm 4 - GuaranSheed: "We going to bust their ass!" (Mon 5/15, 7p, TNT)

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Someone needs to foul LeBron hard. He's becoming bitchmade like D-Wade.
    I agree...he thinks he has earned something...you haven't earned anything till you have a ring on your finger.

Has anyone noticed he likes to push and flick people off of him with the look on his face like "wtf are you doing, I'm the King, get away from me you peasant"

Refs missed that foot on the out of bounds line on that last push off shot at the end of the quarter.

It's like we stepped into bizarro world.

Anderson Varejao is the new Ben Wallace and Ben Wallace is the new Varejao.

Billups waits until the last 2 minutes of the game to make himself a part of the offense?

The Pistons were getting no easy shots tonight, credit the Cavs defense. The Pistons deserved to lose, maybe they will quit acting cocky and taking everyone not named San Antonio for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Someone needs to foul LeBron hard. He's becoming bitchmade like D-Wade.
    I agree. If they're gonna call a foul on those drives no matter what, we might as well earn them.

Fuck you, Sheed.

Next time, shut your fucking mouth.

No, its not even Sheed. Fuck Flip Saunders. Fuck him. He's a fucking idiot. Mo Fucking Evans in the last 2 minutes? He puts in Mo Fucking Evans? When you have, Delk & Dyess sitting on the bench? Fuck that bull shit.

And fuck Billups for not even attempting to get involved until it was too late

Yikes. This series has changed complexion ever so slightly from the first two games.

Will the Pistons we grew to love these past 3+ seasons care to show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    No, its not even Sheed. Fuck Flip Saunders. Fuck him. He's a fucking idiot. Mo Fucking Evans in the last 2 minutes? He puts in Mo Fucking Evans? When you have, Delk & Dyess sitting on the bench? Fuck that bull shit.
    SHeed and Dice didnt deserve to be on the floor. If they had, we would have lost by 10 instead of 1.

In case you hadn't noticed, We started STOPPING the Cavs when Mo came into the game. Sheed and DIce were just letting people walk in for layups.

3-13?

Seriously, with 2 scrubs guarding him, Sheed is 3-13?

Fuck him.

Games 1 and 2 were at a good pace. I don't like the pace of the last 2 games and all this talk of Pistons pace in the last 2 games.

Pistons won't shoot this bad again (or atleast I really hope not).

It was a tough loss but I still can't see Pistons losing this series and that 4 days off gave LeBron a good rest and was perfect for the cavs. Atleast no more long breaks.

Yeah, but Mo Evans?

I was at school, so I assume the reason Sheed didnt go back in is because Kander said he couldnt go on the ankle. Alls I know is Evans had 0 business being out there. Dice is still a better option any fucking day of the week. Or hell, put in Tony Delk.

+ Reply to Thread