+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Questions

Official ask about a Game Question

I think this would be a gread thread to have any questions about certain games. I know there are reviews all over the place but to actually ask more people who have played it is much more accurate.

Is the game Mercenaries a good game?

Fable?
    Last edited by Cross; 05-02-2006 at 07:22 AM.

Yes and Yes. I still play Mercenaries from time to time, and Fable was fun while it lasted. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Did anyone here ever beat the original Bionic Comando? That last guy was a bitch..never did pull it off.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    i loved fable. ive been playing the elder scrolls 4 for the last couple days and it makes me want to play through fable again.

Beat it? Hell, I always got caught up swinging over peeps and junk. I don't know that I ever made it off the first couple levels.
    STEW BEEF!

Thumbs up

Good thread idea Cross. I never played Mercenaries, but I liked Fable a lot. Sure, it wasn't the game it was hyped to be, it was supposed to be the game on the grandest scale of all time, but that didn't happen. It's actually really short, but it's a solid RPG and a lot of fun. Comparable to KOTOR, the choices you make effect what kind of character you become (including the growth of horns if you're evil), which I loved. I also really liked the gameplay and controls, especially the combat (it almost felt like an adventure game) It's not on the same level as Oblivion, it's like Diet Oblivion, but still outstanding.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I think the only problem with Fable was that, it was hyped to such a level that there was no way it could've ever lived up to that.

I'm thinking of renting Mercenaries because I'm not so hot on those kind of RPG games although it did look very interesting. choosing your path to being evil or nice is a good thing to have IMO.

how are the graphics for any of the 2 games mentioned above?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    I'm thinking of renting Mercenaries because I'm not so hot on those kind of RPG games although it did look very interesting. choosing your path to being evil or nice is a good thing to have IMO.

how are the graphics for any of the 2 games mentioned above?
    Fable's graphics are fantastic. If you're choosing between those 2 games, Fable is the easy choice.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Game Questions

I know I'm behind the times...but should I buy 3. I liked 1 and 2 but heard 3 was totally different???

+ Reply to Thread