+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: XBox 360

My boy fixed it for me for a case of beer. He's got some tech skills and looked it up on YouTube. Niiiiice! Much better than paying $150 to Microsoft.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

So I got Gears Friday, pretty awesome I must say. I think I'm probably an hour away from beating it. I did hate the underground levels however, there was just something about them.

I had a scare when my 360 refused to power up Saturday morning. That along with the HDMI randomly not playing sound prompted me to take it back to Best Buy because I have a protection plan. They took it back and exchanged it no problem but they failed to notice the 120gb Hard Drive was not in the box I was returning. So I got a free 120gb hard drive that I sold to some guy for $120($30 less than retail). Plus it came with 2 free games I'm selling on eBay that will go for about $30.

So to sum it up I exchanged for a new Elite and they basically gave me $150 too. Good deal I think.

Nice scam! Way to go.

Blog Entries
    Very nice!

Shout out to DrTre11, btw.

Holla!
    Find a new slant.

lolerpants

Normally I would feel some guilt but Best Buy has fucked me over so many times in the past and their costumer service is the worst I've ever experienced.

Blog Entries
    see: "restocking fees"
    Find a new slant.

I believe restocking fees apply to things that are being returned and are still in working condition, as opposed to things that are exchanged and are non-working.

Blog Entries
    Best Buy used to charge restocking fees on some things that hadn't even been opened, like 15%.

Not sure if that is still the case, or not.
    Find a new slant.

Finally got the red ring of death, now what do I do other than cry?
    _

+ Reply to Thread