+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: XBox 360

I wanted an NBA game but WOULD NOT spend a cent for it if a player for the Heat was on it. Turns out both NBA 2k6 and Live had Shaq and Wade on it. Fuck both of them. Next year it better have Tay on the front.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I wanted an NBA game but WOULD NOT spend a cent for it if a player for the Heat was on it. Turns out both NBA 2k6 and Live had Shaq and Wade on it. Fuck both of them. Next year it better have Tay on the front.
    Damn, you missed out. NBA 2K6 is pretty sweet for the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    It started out pretty hot for me, but kind of lost its luster pretty quick. How come 2K keeps making their players so damn stiff. I played Top Spin 2 the other night and it reminded me of my frustration with 2K6. It's like they used the Tin Man for mo-cap.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    i hated it. theres is no fun nba game on any console. i sold my live after we lost in the ECF. Now i only play it sometimes at my peoples spot when they beg for an asswhooping. i figure someday one them will beat me.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Didn't feel like looking for a games thread so I thought I'd just revive this one. The GameStop in Toledo was selling a bunch of used games for 50% off their marked used price. I got Madden 07 (I don't have any madden games for 360 and just wanted a football game to kill time with) and Rainbow Six: Vegas for 13$ total. Good purchase?
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Didn't feel like looking for a games thread so I thought I'd just revive this one. The GameStop in Toledo was selling a bunch of used games for 50% off their marked used price. I got Madden 07 (I don't have any madden games for 360 and just wanted a football game to kill time with) and Rainbow Six: Vegas for 13$ total. Good purchase?
    $13 for R6V alone is a decent deal. That was a pretty fun single player game. I didn't care for the mutiplayer but R6V2 is out so it doesn't matter. Madden '07 is a bonus.

JUST GOT THE RED RING OF DEATH LAST NIGHT! ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

360 SUCKS.

took long enough. Timing wise i'm sure it sucks because of gears coming out.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Codename V
    took long enough. Timing wise i'm sure it sucks because of gears coming out.
    It's my second Red Ring of Death actually. Why do I continue to support this company? Maybe because of Fable II and Gears.

They have some solid titles. At the same time I'd prefer to have my Sony franchises(i.e. God of War).
    ^

+ Reply to Thread