+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: XBox 360

360 + NCAA 07 = PUUUUURE FREAKING HOTNESS

Anybody down for starting a WTF league? We could keep stats, records, set up bowls, etc. Sounds tight to me, anyone interested?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Anybody down for starting a WTF league? We could keep stats, records, set up bowls, etc. Sounds tight to me, anyone interested?
    Possibley. I am trying to start one for my site, but we only have a couple people interested and I was thinking about merging it with Fairdale Kings league, but nothing has been decided.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Possibley. I am trying to start one for my site, but we only have a couple people interested and I was thinking about merging it with Fairdale Kings league, but nothing has been decided.
    Count me in.

I've had the 360 for about a month now. FIFA World Cup, Fight Night,
    Call of Duty-Shug let me borrow it (thanks homie, this game is ILL!!!)
    Need for Speed, Burnout, NBA 2K6...that's about it so far.
    I'm a renter. Gamefly.com bitches!

How is FIFA World Cup? I heard it is better than the "Road to the World Cup" game that was released around the same time as the 360.

I wanted to rent it the other night, but nobody had it available for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    How is FIFA World Cup? I heard it is better than the "Road to the World Cup" game that was released around the same time as the 360.

I wanted to rent it the other night, but nobody had it available for rent.
    It's unreal. Best soccer game ever. I've played them all. Great soundtrack,
    great graphics, controls, sound...everything. It's tits homeslice.

I love soccer games. But I usually like the World Cup themed games where you get to pick from the National teams. I'm not really down with the games where you get to be Real Madrid and Manchester United.

It all started with Super Soccer for Super Nintendo.

GOOOOOOOOAL!

I was also way down with World Cup 98 for PS1. I was loving the soundtrack led by Chumbawumba's Tubthumping. "I get knocked down, I get up again....."

I'm going to have to check out FIFA World Cup fo sho.

I tried to rent World Cup today at BBuster but the F'r was out...Then I tried to buy it AND they didnt have it for sale! I GOT FUCKED

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I tried to rent World Cup today at BBuster but the F'r was out...Then I tried to buy it AND they didnt have it for sale! I GOT FUCKED
    I DL'd the demo the other night via XBOX Live and it's pretty fun. I have a dilemma right now, though. NFL Head Coach was released today, but I played the PC demo and it's a bit menu heavy for my tastes. So, I'm debating between Head Coach and FIFA '06 or FIFA World Cup at this point.

I should probably get HC, though, considering I do kind of run a gaming website and all.

+ Reply to Thread