+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: XBox 360

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    i say ps3 and the xbox come after me. now you see why the others havent posted~lol~

honestly i dont expect the ps3 to compare to any xbox fan. why on earth would you admit that you bought your system too early? at the same time, i think the ps3 has alot of work to do in impressing me. but theoretically have the hardware to do it. i'm just gonna see how it all pans out by november. no need to commit to anything
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugadaddi
    I think Nintendo will keep the price way down, so I might get one too. Nintendo has never dissapointed me.
    Wow man, what have you been playing since '96. Cartidges on the 64? Kiddie games, a funky controller, and no online play on the Gamecube? It sounds like you need to expand your horizons a little bit, there's so much more out there.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Not since the NES have I felt Nintendo. Nintendo had a chance to absolutely own the video game industry once every normal American picked up the NES controller. We all had a NES, Nintendo was thee system. There wasn't anything worth comparing. The games were amazing, the system was amazing. All they had to do was follow it up. While the Super Nintendo was pretty tight, it wasn't at the same level. They let the Genesis slide in. Every since, they've been on the gaming outskirts.

Sony might now find their grip on the industry slipping like Nintendo experienced.

A buddy of mine whose pretty tight with money right now swore he'd stick with the PS3 even after I told him the disappointing news. One Saturday at Moodini's crib with the 360 and he's now switching too.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I think Nintendo will keep the price way down, so I might get one too. Nintendo has never dissapointed me.
    Wow man, what have you been playing since '96. Cartidges on the 64? Kiddie games, a funky controller, and no online play on the Gamecube? It sounds like you need to expand your horizons a little bit, there's so much more out there.
    Metroid and Zelda were always good. As a matter of fact, The Metroid series has been fantastic from the beginning. I also played any games that were cross platform on the Gamecube due to the wireless controllers they had. When you have a 160 lb. dog running around the house, wired controllers are a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Metroid and Zelda were always good. As a matter of fact, The Metroid series has been fantastic from the beginning. I also played any games that were cross platform on the Gamecube due to the wireless controllers they had. When you have a 160 lb. dog running around the house, wired controllers are a bad thing.
    Yeah, the Wavebird was pretty tight and Nintendo gad a (tiny) few things working for them last gen, but you've got to admit the Gamecube was a TITANIC disappointment.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    gamecube was cool IMO. was never meant to be like the other 2 systems. much like Wii isnt either.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Thumbs up

I just got back from my honeymoon this week. 1st day back I went out and WENT OFF. I bought the premium system, extra wireless controller, Hitman: Bloodmoney, and Ghost Recon!

I've got it all set up, but I've refused to turn it on and get it rolling. I've got 1 more day of school and I want to fire it up when everything is done and kick this system off the right way.

Feel it! (insert bullhorns, head banger emoticon)

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    You are really gonna like Hitman. I bought it yesterday and have been having all kinds of fun. They should rename the game "1001 ways to kill a sucka".

Enjoy.

I just put my deposit on NCAA FOOTBALL 07 for 360. Havent got the system yet...but I will soon.

JULY 18TH YESSSSSSSSS

+ Reply to Thread