Thread: Rd 2 Gm 2: Pistons beat Cavs, 97-91

LMAO

Barkley: "We are witnesses to something.....an ass-kicking."

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    LMAO

Barkley: "We are witnesses to something.....an ass-kicking."
    HAHAHA!! too bad i missed it...

Charles Barkley > God

Did anybody notice when, after a whistle, LeBron launched a 3 pointer lefthanded, then grinned in Sheed's direction?

The camera didn't show it, but I swear I heard the distinctive sound of a swish after that shot. I didn't see him grin at Sheed but I definately remember the shot.
    STEW BEEF!

Great game. I was completely happy with the asskicking part and kind of pissed
    when Cleveland cut it down in the 4th, but all it did was make me sit up for a
    couple of minutes. I was smoking a little bit more, but nothing too crazy.
    I figured the Pistons had it in the bag, but that didn't stop me from worrying
    about hearing a LeBronathon of news until the next game.

Great fucking timing by man. Just when you thought he'd
    go fieldgoaless again like he did against Utah and come with the FT's he
    makes a couple of great plays. Good shit Rip. Let's kill these fuckers.

Also, I saw the left handed 3 LeBron hoisted. It was definitely all net.
    Bron did happento grin at Sheed, a couple of players started to laugh a little bit.

As for the game: All in all...GOOD SHOW!

I hope we come out swinging in Cleveland. I hope our team does what they're
    fully capable of against these retarded ass-clowns and

Blog Entries
    Probably not a bad thing that our boys got a little bit of a scare at the end, might help us next month, or whenever we play our next game.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Agreed. This ending was very unsatisfying but I don't think I've ever had a harder time keeping a second round game on. Especially with Fratello and Mr. Nobody practically falling asleep on the broadcast.
    It wasn't just me... damn, was watching at a friend's place, and the TNT broadcast was just plain lifeless. I couldn't get my friend to mute the TV and tune into Blaha.

2 things about the game that stood out to me.

First, Mike Brown wears some really nice specs. I wonder what brand they are, I really like them.

Second, I swear Fratello's hair isn't real. Anyone know if that's his real hair? I remember him wearing a totally different hairstyle in the 80's when he coahed the Hawks. I think it was a Pat Riley look.

Those are the 2 things that I came away with from last nights game. On a serious note I am sure that it has been hard for this team to keep interested these first 2 rounds. It's probably not a good thing these teams are walk overs. They would be better served by playing teams that are just a little more competitive.

+ Reply to Thread