+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gutz and the Grand Wizard: Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Jeebus Steve. Maybe you're too young to know it, but with that fried chicken/watermelon remark, you've just been made Asshole #1 on this board.

If you want to hide behind the "I'm 13 and I don't know any better", fine. You need to stop posting with grownups and be more concerned with 13 year old boy stuff, like growing pubes and hoping your mom doesn't noticed your stained sheets the next time she does the wash.
    Sorry, but I agree. The 13 year old excuse is getting older than you are...

I'm just waiting for the drawing of theKid with a KKK mask over the Gilmore wig.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    your dick must be smaller than Anthony's pinky finger nail to be so offended. But yea go ahead and show your mini shirt fagboy

Does this make sense to any one? You are a tough man, arguing with a 13 year old. You must feel proud.
    little boy who cant change his own diapers yet Steve, that lame "hide behind my age" shit may have barely got you by with mclain. but dont push that garbage on me Grover. I know you think you have a sesame street teflon vest, because the posters have tried to shield you from me ripping on you like an ethiopian refugee. but you are sadly mistaken if you think i've ever gave a rats dropping about your age you pathetic 13 year old girl.

if you are gonna hide behind that cop out and try to throw dryer than your shrivled raisin dick fried chicken attacks at me that wore out decades ago. it just shows how much you dont belong here. every other poster can hold their own w/o slinging such pathetic mud. One has to wonder how close to home Denny hit you with this.

My guess would be that your brothers constantly laughed at you for being the smallest g brother in more ways than age. Anthony tried to console you and tell you that it'll grow someday? Have you found yourself getting stiff whenever you stare at your old dirty male teachers for too long? Still wish Michael would welcome you back to the neverland ranch?

I mean damn you are too slow and behind the curve to see that everytime you lose your grip, it exposes your own insecurity about your tiny wee wee not keeping up with the standard size. I dont have much respect for childish shit like you've been doing since you were giving the kiddie double standard protection by some of the higher ups. But i have even less respect for you going "kiddie teletubbies south park pussy boy" haywire over some drawing that doesnt even look like you. remember this is how you look.

And one last thing. i question your perception on whats "tough". theres nothing tough about me mashing on you. theres also nothing tough about dropping racial stereotype jokes online. naw the last thing i need to be is "tough" here and never have been. you'd wish i was getting cyber tough on you. but unfortunately thats not gonna happen. i'm just gonna point out how much of a joke you are, even for a 13 year old.

So......do you have anymore lame 1932 outdated watermelon jokes? being that white people dont hold they purses when you step on a plane and swear your name is habib. anymore "please save me im 13 with no good comebacks" replies? or do you have something new for once in your pathetic pebble sized undergrown brain?

So this isnt excessive, but a lame Chicken and Watermelon joke is?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    ~yawn~....you know what. this is just a basketball site. keep your lil bro on. because these excuses you're making for him are crazy and as much as i dont care about his stupidity. you're attempt to play the dumb as nails"well ummmmm technically he didnt say this or that" role and switching it to "oh well you egged him on to this" is actually pretty silly and annoying. if its that big a deal keep him.

remember to put an asterisk on anything steve does that he's 13 and someone else forced him to do it. and that chicken and watermelon jokes take on a different intention when he says them. if that gets the attention off this, then all the better. go pistons and enjoy the playoffs
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I'm just waiting for the drawing of theKid with a KKK mask over the Gilmore wig.
    Won't happen, sorry Fool.

~yawn~....you know what. this is just a basketball site. keep your lil bro on. because these excuses you're making for him are crazy and as much as i dont care about his stupidity. you're attempt to play the dumb as nails"well ummmmm technically he didnt say this or that" role and switching it to "oh well you egged him on to this" is actually pretty silly and annoying. if its that big a deal keep him.

remember to put an asterisk on anything steve does that he's 13 and someone else forced him to do it. and that chicken and watermelon jokes take on a different intention when he says them. if that gets the attention off this, then all the better. go pistons and enjoy the playoffs
    So when you insult him, he can just ignore you, right?

Whatever, i'm done. Fuck ya'll

I'm black, and hate watermelon.

That's all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony

So when you insult him, he can just ignore you, right?

Whatever, i'm done. Fuck ya'll
    Hey Anthony. This is a blessing in disguise.

Steve needs to learn that comments like that, although funny in context, is not funny in content -- meaning that people who KNOW him understand that he really doesn't mean what he says, but folks who DON'T know him will beat his ass down. The proper thing to do here was for Steve to address the situation and apologize for the comments. He can still hate Gutz, but take back that one line of text.

I understand that you must stick up for your little brother. That's noble, and fine with me. But what you must understand is that a forum is only insults on a computer screen, but reality is a knuckle sandwich. He really should watch himself with talk like that outside of the web.

Just concerned.

2 G brothers down 1 to go.

Kidding Anthony. You're the only good one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    I'm black, and hate watermelon.

That's all I have to say.
    I"m whiter than Jason Mraz, and I love me some watermelon. In fact, I'm thinking about going on a strict watermelon-only diet.
    Last edited by realistic; 05-12-2006 at 10:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread