+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gutz and the Grand Wizard: Battle Royale

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    Wow you made a sig about Artis Gilmore. I don't think he'd appriciate that.
    ummm technically its about you wishing you were him. so he should be fine with the reference to your penis envy for him.

I'm even guessing he'd endorse the pic. if he was on WTF that is.
    You STFU. I hate you.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    You STFU. I hate you.
    then you care more than me

hopefully your pms doesnt last past sunday. you wont get to enjoy the game properly.

my guess would be that your brothers(as brothers do) are giving a hard time about the humor of the pic. no need to get sensitive about it though. I'm sure DM means no actual harm. Matt had a pretty good sense of humor about it. though he didnt get a penis envy joke dropped him. ~lol~(sorry i shouldnt be laughing at you taking this so seriously)
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 05-06-2006 at 04:16 PM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

You STFU. I hate you.
    then you care more than me

hopefully your pms doesnt last past sunday. you wont get to enjoy the game properly.

my guess would be that your brothers(as brothers do) are giving a hard time about the humor of the pic. no need to get sensitive about it though. I'm sure DM means no actual harm. Matt had a pretty good sense of humor about it. though he didnt get a penis envy joke dropped him. ~lol~(sorry i shouldnt be laughing at you taking this so seriously)
    Why don't you go eat something? Isin't there XXXXX XXXXXXX on the XXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX in your XXXXXX or something?

All's you do is quote my posts and say stuff like

this sucks yeah kid your too worried. hopefully your period is noyt past sunday cause the game is on with lebron lol.

You have to be the dumbest person on this message board, and you are not hiding it.

Racial insults removed. Final warning and one month suspension issued. --The Syndicate
    Last edited by The Syndicate; 05-08-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Why don't you go eat something? [b]Isin't there XXXXX XXXXXXX on the XXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX in your XXXXXX or something?
    ah, the racial jokes from a kid whose all on kobe's black dick. your dick must be smaller than Anthony's pinky finger nail to be so offended. But yea go ahead and show your mini shirt fagboy. this is so funny to me how much you let these meaningless pics get your douche wetter than lake michigan.

its one thing to not have my respect, but your respect with others in here can't go over well with talk like that. give it up steve-o before you embarrass yourself further.
    Last edited by The Syndicate; 05-08-2006 at 03:14 PM.
    ^

Why don't you go eat something? Isin't there XXXXX XXXXXXX on the XXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX in your XXXXXX or something?
    ah, the racial jokes from a kid whose all on kobe's black dick. your dick must be smaller than Anthony's pinky finger nail to be so offended. But yea go ahead and show your mini shirt fagboy. this is so funny to me how much you let these meaningless pics get your douche wetter than lake michigan.

its one thing to not have my respect, but your respect with others in here can't go over well with talk like that. give it up steve-o before you embarrass yourself further.
    See? That's what's missing in this country. TheKid/Steve/Artis goes all Grand Wizard on you, and you come back with...humor. Perfectly diffused, Gutz.

And Anthony, I'd really like to split this into the Terrordome, but at the same time I'd like to keep it here to attract rubberneckers.
    Last edited by The Syndicate; 05-08-2006 at 03:15 PM.

your dick must be smaller than Anthony's pinky finger nail to be so offended. But yea go ahead and show your mini shirt fagboy

Does this make sense to any one? You are a tough man, arguing with a 13 year old. You must feel proud.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Why don't you go eat something? Isin't there *******

See? That's what's missing in this country. TheKid/Steve/Artis goes all Grand Wizard on you, and you come back with...humor. Perfectly diffused, Gutz.

And Anthony, I'd really like to split this into the Terrordome, but at the same time I'd like to keep it here to attract rubberneckers.
    Lets keep it, we need the traffic for now.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-08-2006 at 04:16 PM.

Talking

your dick must be smaller than Anthony's pinky finger nail to be so offended. But yea go ahead and show your mini shirt fagboy

Does this make sense to any one? You are a tough man, arguing with a 13 year old. You must feel proud.
    little boy who cant change his own diapers yet Steve, that lame "hide behind my age" shit may have barely got you by with mclain. but dont push that garbage on me Grover. I know you think you have a sesame street teflon vest, because the posters have tried to shield you from me ripping on you like an ethiopian refugee. but you are sadly mistaken if you think i've ever gave a rats dropping about your age you pathetic 13 year old girl.

if you are gonna hide behind that cop out and try to throw dryer than your shrivled raisin dick fried chicken attacks at me that wore out decades ago. it just shows how much you dont belong here. every other poster can hold their own w/o slinging such pathetic mud. One has to wonder how close to home Denny hit you with this.

My guess would be that your brothers constantly laughed at you for being the smallest g brother in more ways than age. Anthony tried to console you and tell you that it'll grow someday? Have you found yourself getting stiff whenever you stare at your old dirty male teachers for too long? Still wish Michael would welcome you back to the neverland ranch?

I mean damn you are too slow and behind the curve to see that everytime you lose your grip, it exposes your own insecurity about your tiny wee wee not keeping up with the standard size. I dont have much respect for childish shit like you've been doing since you were giving the kiddie double standard protection by some of the higher ups. But i have even less respect for you going "kiddie teletubbies south park pussy boy" haywire over some drawing that doesnt even look like you. remember this is how you look.

And one last thing. i question your perception on whats "tough". theres nothing tough about me mashing on you. theres also nothing tough about dropping racial stereotype jokes online. naw the last thing i need to be is "tough" here and never have been. you'd wish i was getting cyber tough on you. but unfortunately thats not gonna happen. i'm just gonna point out how much of a joke you are, even for a 13 year old.

So......do you have anymore lame 1932 outdated watermelon jokes? being that white people dont hold they purses when you step on a plane and swear your name is habib. anymore "please save me im 13 with no good comebacks" replies? or do you have something new for once in your pathetic pebble sized undergrown brain?
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 05-07-2006 at 09:46 PM.
    ^

I'm taking this to the Terrordome.

Jeebus Steve. Maybe you're too young to know it, but with that fried chicken/watermelon remark, you've just been made Asshole #1 on this board.

If you want to hide behind the "I'm 13 and I don't know any better", fine. You need to stop posting with grownups and be more concerned with 13 year old boy stuff, like growing pubes and hoping your mom doesn't noticed your stained sheets the next time she does the wash.

+ Reply to Thread