+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd 2: San Antonio (1) vs Dallas (4), Mavs win 4-3

7 pt game!

7 point game now.

15-6 run by the Spurs.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    4 point game. homecourt is nice.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Just like that the Champs are back in it. Just like the Pistons, these guys don't get rattled.

4 pt game!

the spurs will win this game. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. just watch dallas will choke they always do. Stack is on that team and dirk has never won, as a matter of fact I might drop 2 or 3 hundren on the moneyline at halftime and turn that in a couple g's thats how sure I am.

and stack misses I told you all

HCA is nice and dallas may have put too much throttle into the first half. but no bold prediction at this point. its anyones game. but uncharted territory in getting past SA for dallas may get them to choke like Sacramento did with a chance to finally pass the Fakers.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    the Mav's offensive ability worries me, in a potential Finals matchup. they have so many athletic scorers and slashers.
    I THINK we could put together a defensive gameplan to slow them down. We obviously didn't do that at their place this year.

But the Spurs bring that all-around game that we have. Defense, some offense and slashing of MG and Parker and can grind it out.

Can the Mavs win a close one against us? If we did play them and went 7 games, I could definately see 3-4 blowouts either way and a couple of close ones.

i think that if the mavs do beat the spurs they will have enough confidence to beat the pistons, like when the karate kid won his first match in the all valley under 18 tournament

they dont wanna cover van horn. i hate seeing him look like the hero he is not for hitting wide open 3 pointers.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread