Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
Quote Originally Posted by Fool
Very fun game to watch. I think the Suns have a better chance against Dallas than they would against the Spurs but I don't see them beating either.
why wouldnt they beat the mavs though? its the dream matchup for them. dallas is ready and willing to run with them and they are ready and willing to do it better than them.
This is the playoffs man, I don't see the Mavericks falling into that trap. At least not for 4 games. As much as I'd rather play the Suns, I think the Western Conference Finals are already over.
the same could've been said by the clips. Dallas is more addicted to running than any other team in the west playoffs besides the suns. if the suns can trick the clips into it, dallas shouldnt be that hard i'd think. especially in seeing the teams play each other. i almost get the feeling thast dallas is confident that they can outrun the suns or atleast run with them. i see every game in the 100's and that favors the suns IMO.
I'd agree with you if this was last year. Dallas is one of the slowest teams in the NBA now - they average just over a possession more than the Pistons. I'm not saying the ghost of Don Nelson is dead, but this is a completely different scheme they're running.