+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT Game 4 - Pistons beat Bucks, 109-99 (Mon 5/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Rip didnt look injured tonight, he just sucked.
    You need Dr Rhamani. He was clearly slowed by the ankle problems and wasn't getting his normal lift on those jumpers.

So his ankles had something to do with his careless(than usual) ballhandling?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    whew, if we lost this one i was gonna label tripucka to be bad luck.

one thing though. the bucks(especially ford) were talking alot of shit in this one. overzealous as fuck. I love the icer sheed nailed in their face while jawing back at them the whole way. these bitches got cocky with the wrong team.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

The Pistons always lose one game. I never get worried until they show me the 1 loss wasnt a fluke.

Anyone else worried as shit about Sheed's techs? I mean, the NBA has shown they clearly don't give a fuck about throwing a series based on some tiny shit (Artest's weak elbow to manu). Can't wait untill Sheed has to miss an ECF or Finals game.

He only has 2 techs. I'm not going to sweat over it until he's 1 away.

I don't see anybody on Cleveland or Washington that can irriate him like Bogut. Varejo just makes him laugh.
    Last edited by Kstat; 05-02-2006 at 02:13 AM.

BTW according to Flip, Ben told him to keep Dice in the game during the 4th. Ben didn't want to come back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    BTW according to Flip, Ben told him to keep Dice in the game during the 4th. Ben didn't want to come back in.
    You think Flip trying to spin it to save himself from another public "drama"? The way he responded to the question seemed fishy. It's like he expected the question so he responded before the reporter finished asking the question and he tried to throw in a little joke about Ben saying "they probably wouldn't let me play anyways" (referring to fouls) with a fake laugh thrown in for good measure. Something just seemed off. In a similar way as when Ben pulled that act in Orlando and Flip said "Ben couldn't go" in his post game. When in fact he didn't refused to go.

It's like he expected the question so he responded before the reporter finished asking the question and he tried to throw in a little joke about Ben saying "they probably wouldn't let me play anyways"
    Obviously he expected the question. It's probably the 1st time Ben's sat out an entire 4th quarter in a playoff game.

I think you're reading a bit too much into this. Ben wouldnt refuse to play in a playoff game.

+ Reply to Thread