+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT Game 4 - Pistons beat Bucks, 109-99 (Mon 5/1)

Go Ahead Merge It!!!!!!

Huge win.

Easier than last year. Lost game 3 gave up 115 and were down 7 with 3:30 left.

Now Ben bitches cause Flip made the right move. WHo the fuck cares, fuck him.

Sleep easy!!! Pistons are winners BITCHES!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

good game. nice to see the Pistons assert themselves at the end. basically, the pistons made plays and the bucks made mistakes. typical of a young team vs a veteran team.

pistons should close it out at home on wednesday.

btw, can we petition to get kelly tripucka out of there? he sucks.

He'd be better if he had been watching this team more than 4 times a season for the last 4 years. They were in teal the last time he was blaha's partner.

He clearly doesnt have the same knowledge of the pistons as he used to.

They should have taken my advice and sat Rip from the get-go. He might be healed now. Maybe they'll get it right the second time: Unless it goes to game 7, don't play Rip again. At all. He's playing like garbage anyway.

Bucks won't keep shooting 60%, and they sure as hell can't beat us twice in Detroit--with Rip or without him.

Rip didnt look injured tonight, he just sucked.

That play where he blew by 2 bucks for the layup off the steal showed me he wasnt having trouble running.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    He'd be better if he had been watching this team more than 4 times a season for the last 4 years. They were in teal the last time he was blaha's partner.

He clearly doesnt have the same knowledge of the pistons as he used to.
    that's exactly what he sounds like......like's studied up on the Pistons press package before the game. we should have set a playoff color commentary roster and left KT off of it.

Oh yeah: and Ben was clearly outplayed by Dice tonight, on BOTH ends. He has to get his head out of his ass and start playing his game.

I can't remember the last time Ben got benched an entire playoff 4th quarter and the Pistons won.

I can't even fault Flip for doing it. Dice was the better player tonight.

can anyone who saw the first half comment on WTF was wrong w/ Ben? just early foul trouble? no energy? does he need a scolding from Mrs. Big Ben again?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    can anyone who saw the first half comment on WTF was wrong w/ Ben? just early foul trouble? no energy? does he need a scolding from Mrs. Big Ben again?
    Both.

Ben got some cheap fouls again, but quite frankly he played like shit regardless.

+ Reply to Thread