+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: And the Detroit Lions select: Ernie Sims, Daniel Bullocks, Brian Calhoun

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=2426003

Fucking Lions. If we would have lost to NO, we would have had Bush. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit.

The Lions Can Get Matt Leinart.

Thank heavens Huff got picked before #9.

After watching him get raped in back-to-back Rose Bowls by Edwards and Jarrett I wanted no part of him.

Fuck the Lions organization and everything that stands for it.

The Lions selected a linebacker that's under 6 ft. tall. WOW. On the other hand, I would have disliked any player they picked this year. I was rather surprised that they didn't go with Santonio Holmes... or Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

so this was a bad pick? I do not know to much about the players

I like the pick, I am so glad we didn't draft Leinart. After being high on him I think he is a a guy who wants to be more than a football player plus Detroit isn't the big city life he wants, and worries to much about image. I think he would have been unhappy here whereas in Arizona he is a skip and a jump away from Las Vegas and LA where I think he is happiest.

Thumbs down

I myself don't like the pick. Sims has already had 5 concussions and will probably get knocked out and retire during mini-camp. I think Leinart is a franchise QB. I mean 2 National Championships and Heisman Trophy? What else do you want. The Lions have been searching for a QB ever since the franchise was formed and here was there chance. I guess Jon Kitna or Josh McCown is the answer. Boooooo!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Winston Justice and Jimmy Williams snatched right out from under us.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I am done, I will now spend the rest of the draft crying. One pick away from the steal of the draft. Damn you Philly!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread