+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Game 3 - Pistons get whooped by Bucks, 124-104 (4/29)

This performance pisses me off, I know it is no big deal in the grand scheme but it just shows they started looking to round 2.

Quit fucking complaining and panicing after one damn game. We gave up a shitload of points to Philly game 3 last year. Calm the fuck down.

This is sad. We come out this year trying to avenge the game 7 loss to the Spurs. We say "now the real season begins" and you give up 90 freaking points to the Bucks in 3 quarters?! We come out nonchalant, relaxed, thinking the series is over. Redd, Mo Williams(WTF?) and Toni Kukoc (WTF?) are lighting our asses up. No heart. Ridiculous.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Bucks are streaky. Michael Redd was just chucking the ball up there and it was goin' in. He is a very good shooter...but tonight he was just unstoppable. Pistons got a slap in the face, and they can't be happy with the "Detroit Sucks" and chants of "overrated" directed at Billups. They show the Bucks who the better team is on Monday night.

that was a straight up asswhooping.

and that's putting it lightly.

if the pistons don't come out fired up for Game 4 and deliver an beatdown of their own, there's something wrong.

Bucks end the game, shooting 60.3% FG.

We need more Delfino. 3 minutes? WTF? Rip isnt even 100% and giving him plus 30 minutes is unacceptable.

I hope Ben gets involved on the offense more. He put up one freaking shot...WTF?

Tj Ford with 15 assists...

I'm glad I didn't watch this game. Sorry to those of you that wasted 2 and a half hours watching what was supposed to be a basketball game.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

No biggie. Pistons werent going to win this game reguradless. When they did play good D the bucks still hit their shots. Its just something that happens. No more than 5 games.

Um, what in the fuck just happened?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    Quit fucking complaining and panicing after one damn game. We gave up a shitload of points to Philly game 3 last year. Calm the fuck down.
    I think people are being rational. Nobody is calling for Joe to trade anyone or fire anyone. I think the fans have the right to be pissed when the number 1 seed overall loses to a team they crushed in games 1 & 2. It's not like Redd beat us in a tight game with a buzzer beater. The Pistons lost by 20, gave up over 120 and allowed the Bucks to shoot 60%. that is lack of intensity and focus defensively not just a good night at home for the Bucks. IMO they lost focus, after coming out and saying it wouldn't happen, it is emabarassing. I am sure this won't happen again in rd 1 but that doesn't mean that people can't be upset about the loss.

+ Reply to Thread