+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbcrackhead calls Duke alleged victim a 'ho'

Rush Limbcrackhead calls Duke alleged victim a 'ho'

I only heard of this yesterday as I was driving home listening to AM 640 (a local radio station in GR). Tyrone was the show's host and I like to tune in once in awhile to listen to him to get the viewpoints of people from other races. Usually he hates on whitey, but it doesn't turn me off, since it's usually well-placed anger.

Anyway, he was crucifying Rush for his comments about the Duke Lacrosse fiasco. In passing, Rush said something to the effect of "those Duke players down there, bangin' some hos." It was out of context, but it was completely uncalled for, and he immediately got a response from his listeners. When he came out of break, a black listener called him (Rush) and jumped all over him about calling the victim a 'ho'. To his credit, Rush apologized three times.

Tyrone replayed all of that for his audience, understandibly pissed, and continued to completely berated Rush. He would not accept his apology, since Rush most likely actually feels this way about black women (his words). Now, I think Rush is a dickhead, and have heard enough to figure out that he's a douchebag racist (see his comments about McNabb, for starters), HOWEVER, as Tyrone was blasting Rush, he went a step too far. He said something to the effect of "See? This is how they do. They have it in their heads that all black women are hos..."

That's when I got pissed. Why is it completely unacceptable for a white man with a microphone to generalize (which Rush didn't do - he said 'hos', he didn't generalize black women), but a black man with a microphone can label all white people as racist? I understand why he was pissed, and I sympathized, but then he went and basically called me a racist. I didn't have my phone on me, but I reaaaaally wanted to call him and question his line of reasoning.

Anywho, just thought I'd share.

I guess its the context of they. If he meant the white race thats ass, but if he meant white republican radio jocks I think its fine. Not to mention it doesn't matter what I think as he isn't preaching to middle America anyway, as RUsh is trying to reach. Ok is a relative term as it relates to listeners and sponsors.

Blog Entries
    LOL

I thought that I was the only one that has ever listened to that show, (honestly).

I'm glad that a guy like Tyrone has a voice, but everytime I try to listen to him I end up shaking my head and turning the channel, and I'm about as liberal as they come.

You'd think that given a platform like that and the ability to advance some really important issues, that he'd be really be more engaging his potential white listeners/supporters.

Well, at least I have XM now, so I don't listen to him anymore.

p.s. Rush is a douche (no offense to our new member by the same name)
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Funny story.

One day I was listening to Tyrone and they were doing a call in "contest" where a local store was "giving away" a suit, a shirt and a tie for $88.

All you had to do was call in, say that you were interested, and they told you where to go to get your new wardrobe (the idea is that it would be used for an interview that might help one get a job).

Now that by itself was a nice idea, but people kept calling and trying to dicker down from the $88 price. "Man, I ain't got $88, I ain't got $8!". It was sad and funny at the same time.
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-28-2006 at 02:22 PM.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    I guess its the context of they. If he meant the white race thats ass, but if he meant white republican radio jocks I think its fine.
    I agree, and if I had called, I'm sure he would justify his comments by saying he didn't mean all of white America when he said "they".

And then I would've blasted him by saying, "Well, maybe Rush wasn't meaning all of female black America when he said 'ho'."

It would've been sweet.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    p.s. Rush is a douche (no offense to our new member by the same name)
    (unless, of course, you're Rush Limbcrack, in which case you're a fucking drillrod)

Thats because she is a hoe. Doesn't mean she should be raped though.

As far as I am concerned, strippers are ho's. Even if a murderer gets into a car accident, he's still a murderer. I'm not comparing a stripper to a murderer, but being on the receiving end of something bad(alledgely) doesn't magically wash away the fact that you take money to wear microskirts and grind your ass on on a pole. That said, Rush Limbaugh is a douchebag. So is Tyrone. And just about all radio blowhearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Steve pretty much summed it up. Even if he called her a gardening tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Steve pretty much summed it up. Even if he called her a gardening tool.
    What?

They raped a girl?

+ Reply to Thread