+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by -NoQuarter-
    This is why our government is so fucking brilliant. They could commit countless crimes against the American people, video tape it while each holding 3 official forms of ID, and publicly mail their unclassified documents to the media, and people's responses would still be "I won't even watch this liberal agenda crap! This far-fetched, X-Files, right-wing bullshit!"

They just throw out their key-words and watch people pavlov all over themselves. George W. Bush says he stands for "family values, Godly morals, America, the fight agaisnt evil"

People say to themselves, "I stand for family values, I belive in God, , I love America, I'm no terrorist!"

They own your asses.
    They've been doing this since Warren Harding (Anthony has no idea who he is...Wikipedia it). And they've become very good at it.
    Last edited by DennyMcLain; 04-28-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Sorry, I cant believe this garbage. I'm with Geko here.
    I just find it really hard to believe this crap.
    Occam's Razor > Conspiracy Theory

Amazing how the government is so incompetent in every regard--FEMA, prewar intelligence, etc.-- yet it's able to pull off a complex, multifaceted conspiracy that kills 2900 civilians, and everyone keeps it a secret. Not one person leaks to the press. None have any friends or relatives working in the WTC or the Pentagon.

Comethefukon.

Jesus, not this Loose Change bullshit again. Other message boards have been ruined with this Holocaust-denial-like "topic," and I hope the same doesn't happen here.

Since posting some 110-minute long documentary and expecting people to sit through it isn't the best way to start a discussion, I'll ask some questions.

-What are the most salient points made in the video? What evidence is shown for them?

-What was the motivation behind the attacks?

-How did such a huge conspiracy occur with no one involved ever letting anyone know?

I'm literally shaking, this shit angers me so.

The government would never betray, manipulate, deceive, or use the American "sheep" in order to further their own agenda.

Fuck, hasn't history taught you people anything?
    Yes, that government is so incompetent that it could never pull off a stunt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by realistic
    The government would never betray, manipulate, deceive, or use the American "sheep" in order to further their own agenda.

Fuck, hasn't history taught you people anything?
    Yes, that government is so incompetent that it could never pull off a stunt like this.
    Of course, to play Devil's Advocate here, a "conspiracy" this far-reaching would have taken years to plan, with every detail carefully laid out. The incompetence of the Bush Administration could be a front, another form of deception to create a disbelief that such an inept government could achieve such a calculated aand precise manouver.

But, as I said earlier, and pointed out several times since, too many ears connected to too many mouths hearing too many things. At least with Kennedy, it was one man and one abrupt detour. This? I'm not so sure.

I'll play Devil's advocate, too: Wendy's paid that couple to lie about finding a finger in the chili, so that it could get some great PR for the company's new communication campaign: "Finger-free Chili!" ... Christopher Reeves paid that horse to buck him, so that he could raise money for paraplegics.

Denny, I liked your "gasoline-$3 coffee" argument, but you're giving me buyer's remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by realistic
    I'll play Devil's advocate, too: Wendy's paid that couple to lie about finding a finger in the chili, so that it could get some great PR for the company's new communication campaign: "Finger-free Chili!" ... Christopher Reeves paid that horse to buck him, so that he could raise money for paraplegics.

Denny, I liked your "gasoline-$3 coffee" argument, but you're giving me buyer's remorse.
    Think like a foot-stomping Liberal -- Bush and his team only care about money and world domination. Domestically, they don't give a flying shit. Think about it -- what better way to cover one of the greatest conspriacies in the history of mankind than to look like you can't walk and chew gum at the same time. It's perfect. Right?

Of course it isn't.
    Last edited by DennyMcLain; 04-29-2006 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    TK listen man. Your asking me to believe something that is so out there.
    Actually, I'm not. I'm just suggesting there's more to it than you may want to consider. That, at least, you might be able to admit.

I really can't blame you for reacting this way, though. I reacted the exact same way when I first heard the theory. After I dug in a bit more, it became less and less outlandish.

You know what I find curious? The fact that a majority of people in this country thoroughly believe that there was a conspiracy behind the Kennedy assassination, and most of them have no problem believing the government had something to do with it (I don't by the way - I believe Oswald acted alone).

Yet when you suggest the same government had something to do with 9/11, people are outraged, claiming our bumbling government could never pull something like that off.

By the way, here's just one of many articles that debunks PM's debunking attempt:

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_me..._mechanics.htm

+ Reply to Thread