+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Beatdown (True Fuckin Story)

Exclamation McDonalds Beatdown (True Fuckin Story)

Before I start, this has really happened in broad daylight and is no lie
    The day before yesterday I went to my everyday McDonalds (@ Harper and Cadiux) and went through the drive thru
    I was ordering my food then all of a sudden the car that was in front of me (at the window where you receive your food) speed off very quickly
    As I pulled up to get my food, I noticed that a man was being beating (almost to death) by at least 4 McDonalds employees behind the counter
    As they kicked the guy out, he had many swelling and lip bustings and blood flowing from his face
    Then after a while they came outside to continuesly beat him again (They really fucked up this guy
    Afterwards I heard that the guy who took a the beating, was talking serious smack to someone behind the counter and eventually hopped over the counter, then it all started
    Thats what I seen/saw then heard.
    I have never seen anything like it in my life, what is this world coming too?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigggChris04
    everyday McDonalds

Forgive me but, LMAO!!
    Find a new slant.

Did anyone try and help the guy who was getting his head handed to him by 4 employees?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Smile

this is nothing. typical lesson of the day is dont try to jump over the counter after anybody working at mcdonalds in detroit. its a shit job and they have enough reasons to whoop somebody's ass as it is. Now how many of you wanna bitch about your food and think its not being spit on in immediate response?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Dude, thats ghetto as fuck.
    I guess. but if a guy jumps over the counter, what would you do? Cops are always too late and you dont know what he has in concealed away as a weapon. I'm sure theres some loser in farmington hills who'd take the beating as other people tried to break it up. But, fuck him and fuck that.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Did anyone try and help the guy who was getting his head handed to him by 4 employees?
    Pharoah out here we dont help people who jump into trouble. we spectate and laugh at the stupidity of jumping over counters after employees cuzz your fries aint hot enough.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Sure didnt
    After they kicked him out, an employee exited also to hand him his coat he left
    Then they once again started to beat him.
    Then he eventually walked away
    Glenn, whats funny bout the "everyday" thingy? Your silly man

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    I guess. but if a guy jumps over the counter, what would you do? Cops are always too late and you dont know what he has in concealed away as a weapon. I'm sure theres some loser in farmington hills who'd take the beating as other people tried to break it up. But, fuck him and fuck that.
    Oh no doubt. If someone jumped behind a counter where I worked, i'd brawl. I was saying the jumping over the counter part was ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Oh no doubt. If someone jumped behind a counter where I worked, i'd brawl. I was saying the jumping over the counter part was ghetto.
    oh, my bad then. though stupid is the word i would use top describe it. nevertheless i have no remorse for the idiot.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread