+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd1: Denver (3) vs LA Clippers (6), LAC win 4-1

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Kenyon Martin suspended indefinitely because someone is being a fuckhead but I can't quite tell who.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Kenyon Martin suspended indefinitely because someone is being a fuckhead but I can't quite tell who.
    just heard on espn that SAS was reporting that Kmart went on a "profanity laced" tirade on George Karl because of his limited minutes. jeeeenyus.

Yeah, but I thought that was after he'd played a solid Game 1 and wasn't hobbling around any worse than usual AFAIK. Check this out:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...651346,00.html

"As I've said before, it's hard for me to visualize him actually playing 20 minutes of basketball a game because he doesn't participate in practice very often and he just wants to play in the game," Karl said. "That philosophically doesn't make any sense to me. I think he has a big- time heart. I think he's a big-time competitor and he did a hell of a job in the second half against Brand in Game 1."
    So, a guy has a sore knee, it's late in the season, and he wants to keep it light on the practices. It's clear to Karl that he can still play, so let's not play him Hunh?! And let's suspend him when we're down 0-2 in the playoffs, just to kick ourselves in the nuts some more? Say what?!

I only wish I hadn't picked Denver to win 1 game in this series. Maybe they can squeak out the first game at home.
    STEW BEEF!

Kaman's Game 3 status in doubt

Clippers center Chris Kaman didn't practice Wednesday because of a sprained right ankle and his status for Game 3 Thursday at Denver is in doubt.

Kaman was injured in the Clippers' 98-87 victory Monday night that gave them a 2-0 lead in the first-round playoff series. He scored 10 points.

Kaman will be a game-time decision Thursday. Game 4 is Saturday night in Denver.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5543984

A sprained ankle is gonna keep him out?

It's the fucking playoffs and you're up 2 games to NONE and you're contemplating sitting out G3?

Where is the killer instinct? The fucking heart?

Cassell better smack him upside the head and tell Kaman to suit up, cause if the Clips win G3 this series is over.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Any team thats gets swept 4-0 by the CLIPPERS should be banned from the playoffs for 5 years. That should be the rule.

The Clips had 40 fouls called against them in their loss at Denver, who (only?) had 28.

That game was pretty damn physical.

+ Reply to Thread