+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd1: Denver (3) vs LA Clippers (6), LAC win 4-1

Karma is going to bite the Clippers in the ass for tanking down to the 6th seed. Nuggets in six.
    Streaks on the china, never mattered before - who cares. When you drop kick your jacket as you came through the door - no one stares. Sometimes things get turned around and no one cares. According to our new arrival. Life is more than mere survival. And we just might live the good life yet.

King Hippo and Mr Belvedere.
    STEW BEEF!

Yeah, it's hard being this cool.
    Streaks on the china, never mattered before - who cares. When you drop kick your jacket as you came through the door - no one stares. Sometimes things get turned around and no one cares. According to our new arrival. Life is more than mere survival. And we just might live the good life yet.

And again, Elton Brand is the forgotten man. He's gonna go wild in this series.

Clips in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Any one know if maggette is gonna play?
    he should...he was on my fantasy team and he played the last game of the season.

The Clippers can play inside or out, while the Nuggets still struggle in the half court. I don't think Brand will explode. I think he'll be solid but I'm guessing Cassell hits big most of this series.
    STEW BEEF!

i've never had respect for the Nuggets as a team that would make noise in the playoffs. well, besides that infamous Mutombo emotional breakdown, while he was clutching the ball, babbling incoherently.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    i've never had respect for the Nuggets as a team that would make noise in the playoffs. well, besides that infamous Mutombo emotional breakdown, while he was clutching the ball, babbling incoherently.
    Kstat just dubbed that game from espn classic i think. I saw that cheesy game myself when it happened.. Karl is a chokehead. the irony of him coaching the team that gave him the toughest choke.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Go Zelly!

Why are the Nugz wearing their alt jerseys?
    STEW BEEF!

It's just weird seeing the clippers play a home playoff game. Its almost unnatural....

+ Reply to Thread