+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd1: Phoenix (2) vs LA Lakers (7), Suns win 4-3

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    this honestly has nothing to do with kobe. besides the fact that he's finally bought into phil's system. its about phil jackson outcoaching d'antoni top levels unseen. this fuck d'antoni didnt make one adjust to what the lakers did in game one until about the middle of the 4th quarter(trapping kobe earlier and forcing him to isolate or pass quicker than he wanted instead of getting the offense running). Seeing him being made to look like a fool(sorry fool) by jackson, takes away any abuse i give Flip for being outcoachable. even he woulda make better adjustments in this one. d'antoni looked more like terry snotts. C.O.Y.M.A.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Other than him "fucking" some ho in Colorado no one knows shit about Kobe the man. And as such all opinions about him and his private life are baseless, unless you happen to think reporters and their articles are fact.

As a player I think Gecko said it better than I can, though he might have gone a bit overboard.

That said I've heard from Laker fans on Scout that when Kobe first arrived in LA his practice habits stunned all the veterans because he was working harder than all of them. He basically put them to shame.

I'm not gonna think he still does that, but it wouldn't surprise me. He doesn't seem like the kind of player who takes a lot of practices off or let's people be lazy.

Oh, and that dunk on Nash is exactly what the little Canadian should have expected. You think you're the MVP? I think not, bitch!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Thumbs down

if d'antoni adjusts this wont even be close. but im starting to doubt his ability to coach against people exploiting his teams weaknesses. same thing happened last year against the spurs..
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Anyone have a link to that dunk where I can watch it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    I thought about being a jerk and giving you a link to page 1 of this thread, but instead I'll just suggest that you click the back arrow to page one.

or click here: http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5541
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    I thought about being a jerk and giving you a link to page 1 of this thread, but instead I'll just suggest that you click the back arrow to page one.

or click here: http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5541
    quit being a jerk by giving him the wrong link. not all of us have 200 posts per page

http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showpos...8&postcount=34

Just wathced it. Thanks Matt

Did Nash inhale Kobe's nuts on that dunk?

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

RAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Kobe has always bought into the offense, but was forced to take a lot shots due to the fact that no one knew what the fuck they were doing in the triangle except Kobe and the other dynasty Laker players. They finally started meshing together after the break, which is usually how long it takes to understand the triangle.Everyone outside of Kobe grew a air of balls and stepped up their game. That's why they've been playing so well lately.

They're still going to lose to Phoenix, but they'll give em a great run for their money.

I have gained so much respect for that skum bag son of a bitch kobe. He played the same game he did in game one, only he hit shots this time. He's amazing.

Blog Entries
    You guys are ragging on Nash, but I thought he did a nice job getting his feet set and outside of the arc.

A lot of guys wouldn't run under there just to take that hit and get posterized.

Okay, continue on with your Nash hating...
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread