+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21
FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Rd1: Phoenix (2) vs LA Lakers (7), Suns win 4-3

I am so enjoying this.

Fuck Kobe, and fuck the Nash-haters.

Well time for the Clippers to play the suns. I really think that will be a good series.

If Smush played even half way decent after his steal in game 4 this series would have been over in 6 for the Lakers.

Yeah, but the fact remains, his name is smush parker.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Thumbs up

i love kobe. fuck whoever says i hate him. he's so easy to depend on for ballhogging. the crowd hurt his feelings and voila, more shots. his buttons are so pushable. Raja Bell is a genius for starting a feud with him. he unleashed his me againsat the world ego. thank you raja outcoached phil jackson
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    also james jones is a pretty good player. the pacers should've kept him. he coulda blew up after artest left.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    I am so enjoying this.

Yeah, because Steve Nash is running the Lakers into the ground himself. It's not like Barbosa is playing better. Oh wait, yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    It will be like the Pistons-Magic in 03. Game 7 at home, Phoneix has a huge amount of momentum, this will be ugly if you are a laker fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    I am so enjoying this.

Yeah, because Steve Nash is running the Lakers into the ground himself. It's not like Barbosa is playing better. Oh wait, yes he is.
    Nope, not buying that one.

Nobody was giving Nash a pass when it was Odom that was killing Phoenix and not Kobe, so fuck Kobe getting any fair treatement now.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    I am so enjoying this.

Nope, not buying that one.

Nobody was giving Nash a pass when it was Odom that was killing Phoenix and not Kobe, so fuck Kobe getting any fair treatement now.
    Difference is, Bryant was still killing too. Nash is having a very average game. Kobe Bryant is the only guy on his team who has done anything so far. The rest of the Lakers are shooting a whopping 16%. It must be that rock solid Suns defense.

As game 7s go, this one was a laugher.

+ Reply to Thread