+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd1: San Antonio (1) vs Sacramento (8), Spurs win 4-2

Holy shit. I walked in from doing yard work and Sac is getting blown out. NVE hitting 3s? I thought he was dead.
    STEW BEEF!

LOL, even RASHO is scoring jumpers. I've only been watching since about 10 minutes left in the 2nd but Artest is killing Bowen.
    STEW BEEF!

73-39 at the half ... GROSS
    STEW BEEF!

That was a CLINIC of a first half.

wow, the kings cant suck this bad, can they?

Artest never should have opened his mouth...

yes, ron, you can play with the spurs. Unfortunately for you, the other 11 guys on your team CANT...

Where the fuck did that come from?

I watched the first quarter, fell asleep, and it was the start of the third, and I saw 73-39.

YIKES!

ok NOW i really wanna blow out the Bucks. Frikken spurs, showin' us up. I'm also just a tad worried though that maybe Popovich has been deliberatly holding stuff back (i didnt see the game so i dont really know what they did to blow out the Kings), which could be troublesome for us in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by metr0man
    ok NOW i really wanna blow out the Bucks. Frikken spurs, showin' us up. I'm also just a tad worried though that maybe Popovich has been deliberatly holding stuff back (i didnt see the game so i dont really know what they did to blow out the Kings), which could be troublesome for us in the finals.
    All they did was have their guards (mostly tony) drive the lane and kick out to corner threes or have Tony hit those wide open layups. Then they do Duncan post ups where he takes it for himself or, again, kicks out to three point shooters. That is their game. They just weren't missing today. It was pretty typical Spurs stuff.

They did show their depth though. All of their reserves were hitting shots.

On the one hand it's good to see the Spurs hot now - chances are they're not gonna be hot the whole way.

On the other hand I thought the Kings could still provide more of a problem.

Game 2 will be interesting though. I wonder how the Kings will respond and how Artest is gonna react.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread