+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd1: Cleveland (4) vs Washington (5), Cavs win 4-2

The Wizards are playing pretty poor offense, the Cfavs are just playing a zone and the Wizards are hardly doing anything to try and beat it (from what I've seen, though I haven't been glued to the game) and the game is still in reach.. They only need to take one of these Cav home games as the Cavs suck on the road.
    STEW BEEF!

Bad offense.

Cleveland was zoning the shit out of the Wizards, and they were having the same issues with it they had with us wednesday.

You never really see how good the Wizards can be until later in the game when they adjust to the team that's defending them.

This pretty much mirrors Washignton's 1st game against the Bulls last year, when they stunk the building up.

I don't think the Wiz will recover today, but they'll be back strong in game 2.

Cavs game plan so far

Pick and roll at the top with Bron and Z.
    As Z runs up for the pick sometimes Bron will drive running past him ( drive and shoot, drive and throw across court to opposite wing for a 3 ball )

If Z sets the pick Bron will go Strong and Z will step out to the 18-15 range waiting for a pass, (at the same time Bron will have a basketcutter ready for a pass) Bron will either dish it to Z, Drive Weak, Kick it to the Cutter, or run behind the Cutter Strong. (Drive or Kick it to Wing for 3)
    Hype?

good half time interview with gilbert and that kid who lost his family

gusman: I agree.

And more jumpshots by Washington against the zone. They clearly have not learned their lesson.

Damon Jones 1st appearance in the game.

Watch Washington go on a 1,000,000-0 run.

WTF. Just post LeBron the rest of the game.

WHAT A PASS BY LEBRON!

*puts on LeBron jersey*

We are so much better than these two teams it's not even funny.
    Hype?

Nevermind. Nice dish.

+ Reply to Thread