+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rd1: New Jersey (3) vs Indiana (6), Nets win 4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    How the fuck do you call a foul with .9 left? Let the players decide it.
    It took a bad call at the end and a bad preformance for the pacers to squeek by NJ. No way in hell they win this series.
    Dumbass Kristic did decide it by pulling on Johnson's jersey. He put the refs in a helluva spot. I know I'd be steamed if somebody was pulling on Chauncey's jersey as he took a final shot... So good call, bonehead play, and an unfortunate ending.

I think the Nets might go on to win 4 straight.

Peja? WTF is his deal? He was so heraladed a few years ago but really he was living off of Webbers incredible play on the offensive side of the ball. Is he really gonna be sought after the offseason? He's a defensive liability and can't create his own shot. Very disappointed in Peja, thought he would be better.

He's from Europe. Nuff said.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Peja? WTF is his deal? He was so heraladed a few years ago but really he was living off of Webbers incredible play on the offensive side of the ball. Is he really gonna be sought after the offseason? He's a defensive liability and can't create his own shot. Very disappointed in Peja, thought he would be better.
    if you're disappointed, then you didnt really watch him play. this has ALWAYS been his game. he's no "create a shot" guy and never has been. and his defense was so bad it made turgolu look like a stopper.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by realistic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    How the fuck do you call a foul with .9 left? Let the players decide it.
    It took a bad call at the end and a bad preformance for the pacers to squeek by NJ. No way in hell they win this series.
    Dumbass Kristic did decide it by pulling on Johnson's jersey. He put the refs in a helluva spot. I know I'd be steamed if somebody was pulling on Chauncey's jersey as he took a final shot... So good call, bonehead play, and an unfortunate ending.

I think the Nets might go on to win 4 straight.
    on top of it being a tough call for the ref. Jersey didnt play well enough to win. its their own fault. And if they blame the ref instead of fixing their failures, they'll be out soon. As far as indy being wiped out in 4 str8. i dont think they will. JO played like dog shit until the 4th and they won. i dont expect him to play that badly next game. Also they have absolutely no one to guard him.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    if you're disappointed, then you didnt really watch him play. this has ALWAYS been his game. he's no "create a shot" guy and never has been. and his defense was so bad it made turgolu look like a stopper.
    Well at leat he was able to shoot lights out he can't even be counted on to average 20 a game anymore. His inconsistency is the disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Well at leat he was able to shoot lights out he can't even be counted on to average 20 a game anymore. His inconsistency is the disappointment.
    he can still do that with a set up man and offensive philosophy worthy of what the bibby and the kings gave him. carlisle's offense and anthony johnson at PG arent really the idea set up for him to flourish.
    ^

What a cheap ass game.

Fuck Indiana.

Blog Entries
    Goddamn I hate both of these teams.

Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I hate both of these teams.

yea i do too. but NJ is getting all this acclaim for winning late in the season like they've done for the past few seasons. I just find the idea of them and miami not getting past the first round hilarious. though miami will be fine probally. the nets may not be as lucky. as good as their perimeter players are, the indy frontline is much better than theirs. if JO finds a groove, Indy may get themselves in trouble.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread