+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 287
FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2869

Thread: WTF Random Picture Thread

Zek - I don't know where you get these but I think you need to post at least 5 of these a day.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I wasn't tired last night and needed something to kill the time. I'll try to keep it up.
    _

The robot driving the tank and the Captain America one had me rolling.

MoTown is right.

Captain America one makes me laugh every time. He's just riding that invisible fucking bike or car or whatever like a jackass while he chases down the girl. His face is priceless.
    _

Where the hell did you find that?

MoTown is right.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    SO worth it, sir.
    Seconded.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Well, if I told you where I found them, I wouldn't be able to keep you in suspense for when I posted them on here
    _

(Still belly laughing about Captain America)

MoTown is right.

_

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Well, if I told you where I found them, I wouldn't be able to keep you in suspense for when I posted them on here
    Most of those - at least the Captain America stuff and some of the others - come from Something Awful Dot Com.

Once upon a time it was the funniest place on the entire Internet, at least in terms of edgy insult humor, but it got overrun with a bunch of sensitive pussies who can't take a joke. Because of this, the place has gotten so intensely moderated to prevent hurt feelings that the rules are completely arbitrary and you get banned based on whether or not the admin you're dealing with had a bad day.

A favorite pastime of people on the Internet (including Zekyl) is to share and laugh about things that people on that forum created 5 years ago, because some of it is still funny to this day. Take for example:

Today my History class took a field trip to the Museum of Tolerance. Its a museum showing kids not to be prejudiced and all that good stuff. Anyways, one exhibit is two doors next to each other. One door has a sign hanging over it saying "Those with prejudice walk through this door" The other door's sign said "Those without prejudice walk through this door". Obviously the door for people without prejudice isn't openable because as the tour guide says "Everyone has prejudice". So, I start tugging on the door and say "What the hell is wrong with this damn door, did some damn Jew make this?" and the tour guide kicked me out and I had to sit in the bus for 15 minutes (the rest of the trip). When we get back my history teacher found out what I did and had a fit and I get suspended. What a fucking way to end a week.
    Those days are long behind them.

Also, don't ever buy anything from them. It will never get shipped and if you complain about it, you will be banned.

+ Reply to Thread