+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd1: Pistons vs Bucks, Pistons win 4-1

Fuck outta here with this third-rate troll.

WTFD.com's Official
    Village Idiot

The bald head of Carl from Family Matters
    Come on guys. I bet you the Bucks win. Lets make it interesting. If the Bucks win then you have to cancel your Internet connection (which I know is your only reason for living) and if the Pistons win I will stop banging your sisters. Andrew Bogut is going to fuck all your boys up. At that time you will cancel your Internet, leave your room at your parent's house and go out into the real world. Reality can be scary at first but not as scary as the number of times you guys visit this forum in your sad daily lives. BAM MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better..... but still pretty weak.

Ok, how about we upgrade you to a 2nd-rate troll?

"Bam?" Is it your hobby to pick up on American catch phrases and use them 15 years after they've stopped being cool?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin the lad
    Come on guys. I bet you the Bucks win. Lets make it interesting. If the Bucks win then you have to cancel your Internet connection (which I know is your only reason for living) and if the Pistons win I will stop banging your sisters. Andrew Bogut is going to fuck all your boys up. At that time you will cancel your Internet, leave your room at your parent's house and go out into the real world. Reality can be scary at first but not as scary as the number of times you guys visit this forum in your sad daily lives. BAM MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Yeah, we're the losers. Someday I hope I'm cool enough to be a Bucks fan, use the word BAM!, come up with original jokes that consist of sister banging, and take time out of my busy life to register at a forum just to call everyone a loser. That right there just screams winner to me.

Dildo this douchebag.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I dont know. I find this guy funny. his team barely makes the playoffs and he's talking shit like they wanted to play us~lol~. This is the type of shithead i wanna see around here after we whoop his team to the edge of the universe and back. But he'd probally run for his life never to return rather than eat his proper crow.

I wonder if he lives near Pharaoh. That would be nice if Phar could whoop his ass and take photos.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Define Irony - Trolling an Internet forum for hours just to tell people that spending time on the Internet is a waste of time.

Nice post knobjockey, keep up the shit about the Bucks being awesome and the Pistons being unable to guard Bogut.

Just remember it will be you that is biting the pillow after we fuck you with our big sweeping broom.
    \"I much prefer the personal touch that you only get with hired goons\"

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The last time we got Milwaukee in the first round, things worked out well for us. I expect similar results. This is OUR TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    I wonder if he lives near Pharaoh. That would be nice if Phar could whoop his ass and take photos.
    I'm wondering that myself.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

stolen from some site, somewhere.

I was talking to my buddies today about this series.

They're not NBA fans and when I said Milwaukee was the opponent they said "Bogut will make a difference"

I laughed, told them he's gonna have to deal with Sheed and his chances of "making a difference" are ZERO!

Sheed, even if he's not motivated will destroy Bogut.

And laugh his ass off while doing it!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread