+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Delfino: "I was misquoted"

while delfino's attitude is ok, he's been a bitch in the past. we'll see who the real delfino is eventually.

as far as people blaming flip... joe is very hands on with this team. he is in the lockerroom at every have time talking to flip about adjustments and such. perhaps delfino just needs to 'earn' those minutes...

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    while delfino's attitude is ok, he's been a bitch in the past. we'll see who the real delfino is eventually.

as far as people blaming flip... joe is very hands on with this team. he is in the lockerroom at every have time talking to flip about adjustments and such. perhaps delfino just needs to 'earn' those minutes...
    actually its been rumored that Joe and the pistons office want delfino on the court. But telling Flip who to put in is not good etiquette. Not even Mchale could make Flip play who he wanted.

Also ban Ojay.

i kid i kid
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Fuck that fucking fucker. Send his bitch ass back to Argentina. His attitude is okay? Three straigh years that fucking bitch has whined about his PT in Detroit and he's only been on the roster 2 years! Get him the fuck outta here. THis is the second year in a row that cock sucker has cried about going how just before the playoffs. Fuck him.

diddy missed the proper translation. Oddly enough this happened last year twice. Joe D had to double check with him just to be sure.
    ^

Once rent-a-Delk is gone, Delfino will be very valuable. I think next year could be his breakout year. All we need is an Evans trade.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

What makes you so sure we wont keep delk next year?

I can see us cutting Mo loose, but Delk? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus771
    Once rent-a-Delk is gone, Delfino will be very valuable. I think next year could be his breakout year. All we need is an Evans trade.
    I think Delk will be re-signed next year, especially if Hunter retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    What makes you so sure we wont keep delk next year?

I can see us cutting Mo loose, but Delk? Why?
    Delk will stay as long as he isnt expecting a big payoff. of course like what happened when signed sheed. someone could snatch delk up while we are talking to Ben wallace.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Fuck that fucking fucker. Send his bitch ass back to Argentina. His attitude is okay? Three straigh years that fucking bitch has whined about his PT in Detroit and he's only been on the roster 2 years! Get him the fuck outta here. THis is the second year in a row that cock sucker has cried about going how just before the playoffs. Fuck him.
    Damn. He's still a Piston. Unless you get to him first

Quote Originally Posted by micknugget
    Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    Damn. He's still a Piston. Unless you get to him first
    delfino would whoop Diddy's ass. Stab him to death with his thumbs
    ^

+ Reply to Thread